Windows 10: How do I cancel a 7-day trial of iFax app?

Discus and support How do I cancel a 7-day trial of iFax app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I took out a 7-day trial of iFax for Window 10 on October 3, 2020. I want to cancel it before it is charged. How do I cancel it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KevinHale3, Oct 6, 2020.

1. How do I cancel a 7-day trial of iFax app?

I took out a 7-day trial of iFax for Window 10 on October 3, 2020. I want to cancel it before it is charged. How do I cancel it?

:)

KevinHale3, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• When you say, “I downloaded the free 7 day trial” are you referring to Windows DVD player application from the Microsoft Store?
    • When you say, “still it pops up and does nothing” do you mean that the Windows DVD player application is not opening or is it crashing?
    • Are you receiving any error message?

I would like to inform that if you are using the Free trial of Windows DVD player application it will only allow you to check whether your device is compatible or not. You will not be able to watch movies during the free trial. Please refer the screenshot
    below.

How do I cancel a 7-day trial of iFax app? ceff21d5-815e-4875-b80d-a26a9a8abb26?upload=true.jpg

However, if you are unable to launch the application or if the app is crashing, please refer the steps in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 6, 2020
  3. Cancel a trial of Office365

I was trying to open a document and the system asked me to go on a trial for Office 365 ... Idiotically accepted ... since then about 45min ago I amtrying to cancel it ... impossible wthe fantastic tools showing in hergoing to subscription and cancel ...
    doesnt allow me that I can cancel it. In the further notice it is shown I CANNOT cancel a trial ...then its shown WHEN THE TRIAL is over you have to paY for the whole term.... hello what is this.... ? Also the absolute marvelous virtual agent doesnt understand
    that I SIMPLY want to cancel my trial ... asking me stupid questions leading to other questions not bringing it to the point ... and on top of that I want to be connected to a real agent ... the fantastic call back function is not able to make contact with
    thetelephone numbers I have provided ..... I JUST WANT TO GET OUT of thst circle ... anybody at MICROSOFT can please stop that damn trial ... thank you

pinusaristata, Oct 6, 2020
  4. How do I cancel a 7-day trial of iFax app?

I can't cancel software trial from Microsoft Store

What Microsoft has done is a complete waste of a person's time. I just realized I've had the same thing happen before, so it has to be a common problem. I signed up for a one week trial of an internet fax app on the Microsoft Store. Here's what the frequent
    credit card payment failed notifications look like:

We tried to charge your Fax Number - Free for 7 days subscription on Tuesday, June 16, 2020, but the charge

$169.99 to MasterCard **1978 was unsuccessful.

Office 365 is now Microsoft 365. Microsoft 365 includes everything you enjoy in Office 365, like premium Office

apps, and 1 TB of cloud storage, plus new subscription benefits.

Update your payment info or pick another way to pay to keep using your subscription without service

interruptions.

Anyway, I signed up for this on 06/09/2020:

Thanks for trying Fax Number - Free for 7 days. We're happy you're here.

Your trial of Fax Number - Free for 7 days started Tuesday, June 9, 2020. It's free for 7 days. We'll send you more

details soon on getting started.

Be aware that recurring billing will start on Tuesday, June 16, 2020. We'll charge $169.99 plus applicable taxes to

MasterCard **1978 every year.

Manage your subscription to review the latest info, change how you pay, or cancel at any time to stop future

charges. Enjoy!

When I went to the trial subscription on my account page - before it expired - there was no option to cancel it! That option did not exist - there was absolutely nothing anywhere that allowed me to change anything about that trial subscription. I checked
    the actual application and it had a cancel subscription option, so I opted for that, which indicated that it was successful!

I called Microsoft support on 06/15/2020 at 4:55 PM central time zone and spoke with an off-shore representative who was in the process of cancelling the subscription when my our phone call became disconnected. I called back the exact same number,
    only this time I got a completely different list of options from the call tree. I called back several more times and still the same - completely unable to get a person on the phone!

Do Microsoft account representative monitor this forum? Can someone tell me how I am supposed to reach a person with Microsoft without wasting my time? This is stupid. Microsoft should be ashamed of themselves - they've turned into a **** of a company with
    too much crappy off-shore customer facing support, lousy and in-your-face attempts to prevent customers from reaching actual people so they can minimize staffing levels, cheap tricks like what they did to me with this time limited trial with auto renew and
    no option to cancel the trial - Jesus Christ give me a break Microsoft you ****!

curtis63021, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

How do I cancel a 7-day trial of iFax app?

1. How do I cancel a 7-day trial of iFax app? - Similar Threads - cancel trial iFax

2. I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...: I was charged for a $169.00 annual fee even though I cancled the subscription 3 days after enrolling in the trail. Why was I charged and Can I get my money back. I never used the service after I sent one single fax.Please help, I would like to call and speak with someone on...
  3. I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...

I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...: I was charged for a $169.00 annual fee even though I cancled the subscription 3 days after enrolling in the trail. Why was I charged and Can I get my money back. I never used the service after I sent one single fax.Please help, I would like to call and speak with someone on...
  4. I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I was enrolled in a 7 day trial for iFax and I was charged after canceling the subscription...

8. If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...: If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I automatically be enrolled in the free version of iFax? Or do I have to reinstall the app?...
  9. If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...

If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...: If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I automatically be enrolled in the free version of iFax? Or do I have to reinstall the app?...
  10. How do I get a refund for a 30 day trial

How do I get a refund for a 30 day trial: how do I get a refund for a 30 day trial https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund/736e3f1d-a3df-4a54-ba7e-02f87776cea4"