Windows 10: How do I appeal a ban from MSN

Discus and support How do I appeal a ban from MSN in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have only ever made one comment in my life and it says "3/21/23You've been banned due to violations of our guidelines.Due to repeated violations of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MissAdelissa, Apr 21, 2023.

1. How do I appeal a ban from MSN

I have only ever made one comment in my life and it says "3/21/23You've been banned due to violations of our guidelines.Due to repeated violations of our community guidelines, your account has been restricted indefinitely. You will no longer be able to comment or post content to the community." I have never been anything but polite and I don't understand this. I can't find a link to ask what I did wrong. My post was about celebrities naming their babies crazy names I just said people thought my names were strange but at least they were real names. That is tame and not against any of their

:)

MissAdelissa, Apr 21, 2023

2. How can I appeal banned account?

I wish I could give better advice than this but...

It used to be possible to appeal this type of ban from your account/profile page. That option disappeared 7 or 8 months ago.

You can appeal this ban via the Feedback link that's on nearly every MSN webpage or through

Edge > 3 dots > Edge > Help and feedback > Send feedback.

Using either route, you should re-submit the problem pehaps once per day. I've seen reports from users that the ban was lifted in a few days and that it took more than a month of daily feedback submissions.

Sorry but user support from MSN is terrible, at present.

Don

Don Varnau, Apr 21, 2023
  3. Where do I go to appeal a decision ban with MSN? Cannot find link.

I was stunned. For one thing, I have never posted there in my life. But I got banned? MSN. An IQ two points above plant life.

Karen M Haggerty, Apr 21, 2023
  4. How do I appeal a ban from MSN

Where do I go to appeal a decision ban with MSN? Cannot find link.

You have GOT to be joking. There's no feedback option that you describe. Getting Windows OS help for getting comments blocked on MSN is about as logical as calling my car dealership for troubles with assembling furniture from Ikea. The MSN guidelines page has an entire section on appeals, but no reference to mechanism for doing so. This is as Kafkaesque as it gets. I added a comment to an article on physics and density that read "First, assume a spherical cow of uniform density..." which is a punchline to an old, g-rated physics joke. Somehow that's against the guidelines and I have nobody to appeal to? The MSN users are constantly frustrated trying to make intelligent comments about articles only to have those censored. Meanwhile, flat-out community-guideline violating insults go right on through. Microsoft's incompetence has already been mocked a few times on the Daily ****, a site frequented by many of the world's top professional programmers. The whole system is a failure.

Argle Bargle, Apr 21, 2023
Thema:

How do I appeal a ban from MSN

1. How do I appeal a ban from MSN - Similar Threads - appeal ban MSN

2. How do I appeal a ban form posting comments? I was not advised or given notice that I was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I appeal a ban form posting comments? I was not advised or given notice that I was...: 06/05/24You've been banned due to violations of our guidelines. how do I appeal this ban that I was not given notice that I was doing anything wrong?...
  3. How do I appeal a ban form posting comments? I was not advised or given notice that I was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I appeal a ban form posting comments? I was not advised or given notice that I was...: 06/05/24You've been banned due to violations of our guidelines. how do I appeal this ban that I was not given notice that I was doing anything wrong?...
  4. APPEALING AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APPEALING AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN: I was banned from making comments, however, it was an unjustifiable ban. My comments have never, ever violated the community guidelines. And never will. It is unfortunate how MSN has allowed people who do not agree with my opinion, and that is their right, to take advantage...
  5. APPEALING AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN

APPEALING AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN: I was banned from making comments, however, it was an unjustifiable ban. My comments have never, ever violated the community guidelines. And never will. It is unfortunate how MSN has allowed people who do not agree with my opinion, and that is their right, to take advantage...
  6. HOW DO YOU APPEAL AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO YOU APPEAL AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN: I was banned from making comments, however, an unjustifiable ban. My comments have never, ever violated the community guidelines. And never will. It is unfortunate how MSN has allowed people who do not agree with my opinion, and that is their right, to take advantage of...
  7. HOW DO YOU APPEAL AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN

HOW DO YOU APPEAL AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN: I was banned from making comments, however, an unjustifiable ban. My comments have never, ever violated the community guidelines. And never will. It is unfortunate how MSN has allowed people who do not agree with my opinion, and that is their right, to take advantage of...
  8. How do I appeal a ban from MSN

How do I appeal a ban from MSN: I have only ever made one comment in my life and it says "3/21/23You've been banned due to violations of our guidelines.Due to repeated violations of our community guidelines, your account has been restricted indefinitely. You will no longer be able to comment or post content...
  9. Where do I go to appeal a decision ban with MSN? Cannot find link.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I go to appeal a decision ban with MSN? Cannot find link.: I have never written a response on any article or video posted on MSM. I wanted to today, but I’ve been banned. How is this possible if I’ve never written anything? Can you give me a link to appropriate department?...
  10. Where do I go to appeal a decision ban with MSN? Cannot find link.

Where do I go to appeal a decision ban with MSN? Cannot find link.: I have never written a response on any article or video posted on MSM. I wanted to today, but I’ve been banned. How is this possible if I’ve never written anything? Can you give me a link to appropriate department?...