Windows 10: How do I activate my copy of Windows

Discus and support How do I activate my copy of Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought windows 10 for Parallels. I recently tried to reinstall Windows 10. However when I try to activate it i get error code 0XC004F213 which says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HarryGoodell, Mar 5, 2022.

1. How do I activate my copy of Windows

I bought windows 10 for Parallels. I recently tried to reinstall Windows 10. However when I try to activate it i get error code 0XC004F213 which says Windows reported that no product key was foundFebruary 5, 2022 Order number 7786044196I've tried and tried to find how to activate windows, but the support keeps taking me to pages and pages that are of no use.Could someone tell me how to contact a LIVE person who can help or HOW i can activate this POS Windows 10?

:)

HarryGoodell, Mar 5, 2022

2. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Mar 5, 2022
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Mar 5, 2022
  4. How do I activate my copy of Windows

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 5, 2022
Thema:

How do I activate my copy of Windows

1. How do I activate my copy of Windows - Similar Threads - activate copy

2. we have activated this copy of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we have activated this copy of windows: I bought a new windows 11 oem key from the store and activated it on my computer, then it showed me like this, then we have activated this copy of windows, when I checked with showkey app it showed me the generic key available on the web.Also in showkey app it showed oem key...
  3. we have activated this copy of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we have activated this copy of windows: I bought a new windows 11 oem key from the store and activated it on my computer, then it showed me like this, then we have activated this copy of windows, when I checked with showkey app it showed me the generic key available on the web.Also in showkey app it showed oem key...
  4. Cannot activate previously installed copy of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate previously installed copy of windows 11: I recently had to reinstall windows 11 after PC started up with black screen and automatic repair couldn't fix .I reinstalled the same version of windows 11 on the same hardware , no changes , while linked to my microsoft account .According to what I've read windows is...
  5. Cannot activate previously installed copy of windows 11

Cannot activate previously installed copy of windows 11: I recently had to reinstall windows 11 after PC started up with black screen and automatic repair couldn't fix .I reinstalled the same version of windows 11 on the same hardware , no changes , while linked to my microsoft account .According to what I've read windows is...
  6. After the latest update, my copy of win 11 is no more activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the latest update, my copy of win 11 is no more activated: Hello. My computer just installed the 2 updates 2024-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5041585 + 2024-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5042099 and now my copy of win 11 is not...
  7. After the latest update, my copy of win 11 is no more activated

After the latest update, my copy of win 11 is no more activated: Hello. My computer just installed the 2 updates 2024-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5041585 + 2024-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5042099 and now my copy of win 11 is not...
  8. Activating a Windows OS copy without Product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating a Windows OS copy without Product key.: I recently did some upgrade to my laptop and added a SSD as primary drive and the previous HDD drive containing the activated windows OS was formatted. Is it possible for me to somehow recover the previous OS or if i can activate the new windows OS copy without product key ?...
  9. Activating a Windows OS copy without Product key.

Activating a Windows OS copy without Product key.: I recently did some upgrade to my laptop and added a SSD as primary drive and the previous HDD drive containing the activated windows OS was formatted. Is it possible for me to somehow recover the previous OS or if i can activate the new windows OS copy without product key ?...
  10. Activating a Windows OS copy without Product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation