Windows 10: How come so many apps in the Store are only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture only?...

Discus and support How come so many apps in the Store are only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture only?... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I found a lot of great apps in the Store lately, but none of them is compatible with my device. Is there a reason why most developers dropped support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarkKnight-O'Malley, Mar 31, 2022.

1. How come so many apps in the Store are only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture only?...

I found a lot of great apps in the Store lately, but none of them is compatible with my device. Is there a reason why most developers dropped support for ARM and ARM64 in favour of x86 and x64? Does that mean that Microsoft is moving away from Qualcomm and that they're are now turning to Intel instead?

:)

MarkKnight-O'Malley, Mar 31, 2022
  2. gokart Win User

X86 to X64 architecture

A friend's computer was updated from Windows 7 Ultimate X86 to Windows 10 X86. I noticed that his system is X64 based architecture. Can he do a clean install/reinstall from X86 to X64 without losing his activation? If so, how?

Thank you in advance.

gokart, Mar 31, 2022
  3. Haris... Win User
    Arm architecture apps on x64 architecture system

hey I need to know can is there any way to install the arm architecture app on x64 or x86 architecture system.

Haris..., Mar 31, 2022
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

How come so many apps in the Store are only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture only?...

X86 to X64 architecture

Yes.
    Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

NavyLCDR, Mar 31, 2022
Thema:

How come so many apps in the Store are only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture only?...

1. How come so many apps in the Store are only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture only?... - Similar Threads - many apps Store

2. this installer does not support the x86 cpu architecture fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this installer does not support the x86 cpu architecture fix?: I got this notification when I was trying to install a program onto my Dell T14G, Windows 10 Pro tablet/laptop. I tried files from several different sources for the free program, including past versions, with always the same result. Is there a fix for this issue?Device name...
  3. this installer does not support the x86 cpu architecture fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this installer does not support the x86 cpu architecture fix?: I got this notification when I was trying to install a program onto my Dell T14G, Windows 10 Pro tablet/laptop. I tried files from several different sources for the free program, including past versions, with always the same result. Is there a fix for this issue?Device name...
  4. How come so many apps in the Store is only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture now? What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How come so many apps in the Store is only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture now? What...: I found a lot of great apps in the Store lately, but none of them is compatible with my device. Is there a reason why most developers dropped support for ARM and ARM64 in favour of x86 and x64? Does that mean that Microsoft is moving away from Qualcomm and that they're are...
  5. How come so many apps in the Store is only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture now? What...

How come so many apps in the Store is only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture now? What...: I found a lot of great apps in the Store lately, but none of them is compatible with my device. Is there a reason why most developers dropped support for ARM and ARM64 in favour of x86 and x64? Does that mean that Microsoft is moving away from Qualcomm and that they're are...
  6. How come so many apps in the Store is only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture now? What...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How come so many apps in the Store are only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture now? What...

How come so many apps in the Store are only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture now? What...: I found a lot of great apps in the Store lately, but none of them is compatible with my device. Is there a reason why most developers dropped support for ARM and ARM64 in favour of x86 and x64? Does that mean that Microsoft is moving away from Qualcomm and that they're are...
  8. How come so many apps in the Store are only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture now? What...

How come so many apps in the Store are only made for x86 and x64 CPU architecture now? What...: I found a lot of great apps in the Store lately, but none of them is compatible with my device. Is there a reason why most developers dropped support for ARM and ARM64 in favour of x86 and x64? Does that mean that Microsoft is moving away from Qualcomm and that they're are...
  9. Issue with apps store and x86 and x64 icons!

in Cortana
    Issue with apps store and x86 and x64 icons!: Hi guys I have problem with store apps icons which is the icons are shown in start menu but when I search'em in searching and indexing part the icons are not shown properly I mean they are like this: [ATTACH] And this looks good in start menu: [ATTACH] I have the same...
  10. X86 to X64 architecture

X86 to X64 architecture: A friend's computer was updated from Windows 7 Ultimate X86 to Windows 10 X86. I noticed that his system is X64 based architecture. Can he do a clean install/reinstall from X86 to X64 without losing his activation? If so, how? Thank you in advance. 54151