Windows 10: How come my download speed is so bad on my pc compared to my Xbox?

Discus and support How come my download speed is so bad on my pc compared to my Xbox? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I download something on my PC i get at most 6 mb/s whereas my internet speed is upto 100mb/s. This is shown on my xbox where i usually get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Josh-M3t, Aug 2, 2024.

1. Josh-M3t Win User

How come my download speed is so bad on my pc compared to my Xbox?

Whenever I download something on my PC i get at most 6 mb/s whereas my internet speed is upto 100mb/s. This is shown on my xbox where i usually get around 60mb/s. Is there maybe a limit somewhere i need to change?

:)

Josh-M3t, Aug 2, 2024
Thema:

How come my download speed is so bad on my pc compared to my Xbox?

1. How come my download speed is so bad on my pc compared to my Xbox? - Similar Threads - download speed bad

2. How come my download speed is so bad on my pc compared to my Xbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How come my download speed is so bad on my pc compared to my Xbox?: Whenever I download something on my PC i get at most 6 mb/s whereas my internet speed is upto 100mb/s. This is shown on my xbox where i usually get around 60mb/s. Is there maybe a limit somewhere i need to change?...
  3. Slower download speed compared to my brother

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slower download speed compared to my brother: When im downloading i get 5 MB/s but when my brother downloads he gets 50 MB/s We both download from the same application and are using the same wifi I tried using ethernet and the result is the same 5 MB/s for me and 50 MB/s for my brother...
  4. Slower download speed compared to my brother

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slower download speed compared to my brother: When im downloading i get 5 MB/s but when my brother downloads he gets 50 MB/s We both download from the same application and are using the same wifi I tried using ethernet and the result is the same 5 MB/s for me and 50 MB/s for my brother...
  5. Why is my wifi speed so bad on my laptop compared to my phone and ipad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi speed so bad on my laptop compared to my phone and ipad?: So my wifi on my laptop runs around 10mbp/s but the exact same wifi on my ipad and phone is around 700mbp/s so I was just wondering if anyone can help me with whats causing this issue. Previously I was with Virgin Media and my wifi would run perfectly fine but since I've...
  6. Why is my wifi speed so bad on my laptop compared to my phone and ipad?

Why is my wifi speed so bad on my laptop compared to my phone and ipad?: So my wifi on my laptop runs around 10mbp/s but the exact same wifi on my ipad and phone is around 700mbp/s so I was just wondering if anyone can help me with whats causing this issue. Previously I was with Virgin Media and my wifi would run perfectly fine but since I've...
  7. My download speed is significantly slower on my laptop compared to other devices in my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My download speed is significantly slower on my laptop compared to other devices in my...: Today, i tried to download Fallout 4 on both my laptop and on my brother's Xbox. Both devices are connected to the same network the Xbox on WiFi and my laptop on ethernet however on my laptop i am averaging a download speed of ~ 3.5mbps and on my brother's xbox 30-35mbps. I...
  8. Why is my download speed on my pc so slow compared to other devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my download speed on my pc so slow compared to other devices?: My download speed on my pc is 10-30 Mbps compared to my console and phone which are both 150-200 Mbps when tested. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-download-speed-on-my-pc-so-slow-compared/b3314d24-a8ca-4137-90e9-0dbb640ba642
  9. Why is my download speed on my pc so slow compared to other devices?

Why is my download speed on my pc so slow compared to other devices?: My download speed on my pc is 10-30 Mbps compared to my console and phone which are both 150-200 Mbps when tested. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-download-speed-on-my-pc-so-slow-compared/b3314d24-a8ca-4137-90e9-0dbb640ba642
  10. Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS

Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS: Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS. Im very angry and I would really like a way to fix this as i have done everything microsoft has said to do to fix it....