Windows 10: How Can We Get Microsoft to Still offer Windows/Microsoft Defender Security Updates for...

Discus and support How Can We Get Microsoft to Still offer Windows/Microsoft Defender Security Updates for... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings,Security is a huge concern for any PC operation whether for home or business. With Windows 10 being the best operating system that Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JackPlatt, Nov 21, 2023.

1. JackPlatt Win User

How Can We Get Microsoft to Still offer Windows/Microsoft Defender Security Updates for...

Greetings,Security is a huge concern for any PC operation whether for home or business. With Windows 10 being the best operating system that Microsoft has ever created set to end support updates on October 14, 2025 is there anything that Microsoft customers can do to convince them to at the very least keep offering Windows Defender updates, so that hundreds of millions of Windows 10 PC's and devices can have some form of security protection? I am not sure, but I believe that Defender updates got extensions on both Windows 7 and Windows 8.1? I think that Microsoft could do this because Windows

:)

JackPlatt, Nov 21, 2023
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Security Bulletin for September 2007

Microsoft released yesterday the September Security Bulletin for Windows operating system, as part of its monthly security cycle. This bulletin summary lists one critical and three important updates. For more information, see Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for September 2007.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Nov 21, 2023
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Security Updates for May 2007

Microsoft on Tuesday released patches for 19 security flaws as part of its monthly patch cycle. The fixes cover security holes in Windows, Office and Internet Explorer. Two of the updates are for Microsoft’s newest operating system Vista. Microsoft recommends all users to upgrade through either Automatic Updates within Windows or the Windows Update website. You can read Microsoft’s security bulletin detailing all the patches here.

malware, Nov 21, 2023
  4. malware Win User

How Can We Get Microsoft to Still offer Windows/Microsoft Defender Security Updates for...

Microsoft Security Updates for June 2007

Microsoft has posted its latest security bulletin, offering patches for 15 vulnerabilities in its operating system, Internet Explorer browser (both IE6 and IE7), and other software products. Nine of the 15 flaws are labeled critical. To get the Windows updates and Microsoft Office updates for your home computer or laptop go to the Microsoft Update webpage or click here for direct download link.

malware, Nov 21, 2023
Thema:

1. How Can We Get Microsoft to Still offer Windows/Microsoft Defender Security Updates for... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Still offer

2. How Can We Get Microsoft to Still offer Windows/Microsoft Defender Security Updates for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can We Get Microsoft to Still offer Windows/Microsoft Defender Security Updates for...: Greetings,Security is a huge concern for any PC operation whether for home or business. With Windows 10 being the best operating system that Microsoft has ever created set to end support updates on October 14, 2025 is there anything that Microsoft customers can do to convince...
  3. How Can We Get Microsoft to Still offer Windows/Microsoft Defender Security Updates for...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Can We Get Microsoft to Still offer Windows/Microsoft Defender Security Updates for...: Greetings,Security is a huge concern for any PC operation whether for home or business. With Windows 10 being the best operating system that Microsoft has ever created set to end support updates on October 14, 2025 is there anything that Microsoft customers can do to convince...
  4. Why is Microsoft Teams still saying it needs an update in Defender but we have updated all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Teams still saying it needs an update in Defender but we have updated all...: We are an Azure environment. We have a recommendation to update Teams to the latest version which we have on every single machine it says is exposed but yet the exposed devices never go away in Defender. Does anyone have any explanation for this? These VMs do have more than...
  5. Why is Microsoft Teams still saying it needs an update in Defender but we have updated all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft Teams still saying it needs an update in Defender but we have updated all...: We are an Azure environment. We have a recommendation to update Teams to the latest version which we have on every single machine it says is exposed but yet the exposed devices never go away in Defender. Does anyone have any explanation for this? These VMs do have more than...
  6. Why is Microsoft Teams still saying it needs an update in Defender but we have updated all...

7. Windows Security/Microsoft Defender

Windows Security/Microsoft Defender: Dear Microsoft Community I need help. Recently I saw the Windows Security's icon with red X mark symbol, then when I open the windows security the Threat service has stopped open and it requires me restart, but it always says error. I tried navigating...
  8. Microsoft still no offers the new version 2004.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft still no offers the new version 2004.: Hello everyone!:I have a friend who, despite being in the last build of version 1909 (finished in 1049), does not offer, yet, Microsoft, the new version 2004.Windows version: 1909 (build xxxx.1049) x64 bits.Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1300XRAM: 16 GB 2400 Mhz.HDD: SSD 256 Gb....
  9. how to update microsoft defender?

how to update microsoft defender?: How do I update my Microsoft defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_updating-windows_10/how-to-update-microsoft-defender/4d539af3-ff8f-419a-abcc-5415805b32c4
  10. How can i get rid of the Security Update for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i get rid of the Security Update for Microsoft Office: hello, I have windows 10 creator upgrade. I have uninstalled office 2010 (32 bit) en install office 2016 everything works fine. But now i receive via the windows update: Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB3203460) 64-bit version with the errorcode 0x8024002d. i...