Windows 10: How can set a password in the WINDOWS 10 in my system - instead of wrongly set as HP &...

Discus and support How can set a password in the WINDOWS 10 in my system - instead of wrongly set as HP &... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Sir, I want to reset my Password in the opening of the system as WINDOWS 10. Because my friend when he is clearing the OS in my system & set as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Nov 16, 2022.

1. How can set a password in the WINDOWS 10 in my system - instead of wrongly set as HP &...

Dear Sir, I want to reset my Password in the opening of the system as WINDOWS 10. Because my friend when he is clearing the OS in my system & set as HP, new password to open the System. I do not want it. I humble request to me who is 75 yrs old man & do not know the basic principles of COMPUTER. I want to say I set the password in WINDOWS 10, previously. UMAXHANDRAN VISWANTHAN.* Moved from Community Center

:)

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Nov 16, 2022

2. how do you change the password settings on windows 10

Hi Lainie,

If you're using Windows 10 with a linked Microsoft account, there is no option to remove a password every time you wake up your device.

However, to make it easier for you, we suggest that you replace it with a PIN instead of using a password.

To setup a PIN, follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • You'll see a button to Add a PIN.
    If you really don't want to have a password on your device, you'll have to switch to a local account.

To switch to local account, follow the instructions below:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Your account.
    • Click Sign in with a local account instead.
    • Follow the prompts.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Nov 16, 2022
  3. Set Default Login Method to Password instead of PIN

If the remove button is inactive it is because it is the only logon option currently enabled on your device (you have one method of logging on active).

Is it possible you have not set an initial password? Check by selecting the password option on the same account settings page and enter a new password. If you don't see the password option in the list then it's possible you have not completed the step 4 listed above (disable only Windows Hello).

BenMacDermott, Nov 16, 2022
  4. Syb101 Win User

How can set a password in the WINDOWS 10 in my system - instead of wrongly set as HP &...

how to set pin instead of password in windows 10

Every time I attempt to change to a pin password; I am told that something went wrong. I am using a HP Laptop. I was using a Pin password, after the a Windows update; I lost the ability to use a Pin Password. I do not want to use my Mircosoft account password,
    I would like to use a 4 digit Pin number.

Syb101, Nov 16, 2022
Thema:

How can set a password in the WINDOWS 10 in my system - instead of wrongly set as HP &...

1. How can set a password in the WINDOWS 10 in my system - instead of wrongly set as HP &... - Similar Threads - set password system

2. Can not login to Windows after setting wrong password in DefaultPassword.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not login to Windows after setting wrong password in DefaultPassword.: HiI have just et up windows to autologin by setting up HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon with AutoAdminLogin = 1DefaultUsernameDefaultPasswordBut by accident I think I inserted the wrong password. So now I get "The User Profile Service...
  3. Can not login to Windows after setting wrong password in DefaultPassword.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can not login to Windows after setting wrong password in DefaultPassword.: HiI have just et up windows to autologin by setting up HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon with AutoAdminLogin = 1DefaultUsernameDefaultPasswordBut by accident I think I inserted the wrong password. So now I get "The User Profile Service...
  4. Can not login to Windows after setting wrong password in DefaultPassword.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can set a password in the WINDOWS 10 in my system - instead of wrongly set as HP &...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can set a password in the WINDOWS 10 in my system - instead of wrongly set as HP &...: * Previous thread locked I want to change the Password to WINDOWS 10 in the START page from HP. how? Dear Sir, I want to reset my Password in the opening of the system as WINDOWS 10. Because my friend when he is clearing the OS in my system & set as HP, new password to open...
  6. How can set a password in the WINDOWS 10 in my system - instead of wrongly set as HP &...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can set a password in the WINDOWS 10 in my system - instead of wrongly set as HP &...: Dear Sir, I want to reset my Password in the opening of the system as WINDOWS 10. Because my friend when he is clearing the OS in my system & set as HP, new password to open the System. I do not want it. I humble request to me who is 75 yrs old man & do not know the basic...
  7. How can I set my DPI settings 100% default instead of 125%?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I set my DPI settings 100% default instead of 125%?: Hello, I had recieved my laptop for a year now and at first glance, when I play roblox, it's so blury, and it's like roblox is running the resolution at: (quotation mark " means it's the same procedure) 1920 / 125 = 15.36 (then moving the decimal 2 times right) 1080 / 125...
  8. Windows 10 Settings > System > Storage Shows Wrong Capacity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Settings > System > Storage Shows Wrong Capacity: Not sure if this is going to be a problem or not but the capacity shown in Settings > System > Storage is double the actual capacity of the drive. It does show the correct available space. Device Mgr, Disk Mgr, and Explorer all show the correct info. I backed up old 500GB...
  9. How can I change my password settings on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I change my password settings on Windows 10: I don't want to change my password constantly, but the settings have me changing it about every 60 days. I want to delete this requirement. Any ideas? (I am using an Asus laptop -GL753V.) Thanks!...
  10. How to set "." instead of "," in numbers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to set "." instead of "," in numbers: Hello I think when I installed Windows XP for the first time, I had to set the decimal value to be shown has "." instead of the comma "," Some of my Excel sheet seem to be misinterpreted now since I installed Win 10 Any idea? Martin 17701