Windows 10: How can I write in French on Windows 11?

Discus and support How can I write in French on Windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I hope everyone's having a great weekend.I would like to know how to write French characters in my keyboard, on Windows 11, without using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Benjamín Eduardo Segovia, Aug 18, 2024.

1. How can I write in French on Windows 11?

Hi everyone, I hope everyone's having a great weekend.I would like to know how to write French characters in my keyboard, on Windows 11, without using the Touch keyboard or inserting those confusing numerical signs accompanied with ALT. For instance, how can I write exactly ç ! My intention is to switch among languages when writing and trying to write fluently on doc or on any program, without constantly using Touch keyboard. Thank you for your time !Ben

:)

Benjamín Eduardo Segovia, Aug 18, 2024

2. French Keyboard

Thank you Chandy!! Although the steps you outlined weren't exactly as you listed them, I got it to work and I can toggle between the English and French keyboard easily clicking the Windows key plus Space.bar. This is great!! Joel Hall

Joel Hall_775, Aug 18, 2024
  3. Windows 10 installed as french version but «reverted» to English after yesterday's update

Hi Jean,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you want to use French language on Windows 10 instead of English.

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to change the Language and date & time settings again. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu and type
      Settings in the search bar.

• Click on Time and Language.

• Select the Region and Language and make sure that you select
      Country and region to French Guina.

• Under the Language click on
      Add a language
      and download the French language pack.

• After the language pack has downloaded, click on
      French language pack and Set as default

• Close the settings and Reboot the computer for the changes to take effect.
    I suggest you to change the time of the system also accordingly for the changes to take effectively.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 18, 2024
  4. Fernandz Win User

How can I write in French on Windows 11?

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Aug 18, 2024
Thema:

How can I write in French on Windows 11?

1. How can I write in French on Windows 11? - Similar Threads - write French

2. Windows 11 writes or scrolls automatically sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 writes or scrolls automatically sometimes: My windows 11 sometimes automatically writes lots of 6 until I delete them forcefully. It scrolls automatically sometimes. For example, I opened a pdf file and it scrolled to the end page and I could not scroll it up, it kept scrolling to the last page. When I open the tab...
  3. Windows 11 writes or scrolls automatically sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 writes or scrolls automatically sometimes: My windows 11 sometimes automatically writes lots of 6 until I delete them forcefully. It scrolls automatically sometimes. For example, I opened a pdf file and it scrolled to the end page and I could not scroll it up, it kept scrolling to the last page. When I open the tab...
  4. touch keyboard and writing panel service is missing after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touch keyboard and writing panel service is missing after resetting my pc: touch keyboard and writing panel service is missing after resetting my pc.Can it be restored?How can i bring it back?I have taken help from Microsoft support they helped to clean installation of windows, but it didn't help either. Service is not available.because of missing...
  5. touch keyboard and writing panel service is missing after resetting my pc

touch keyboard and writing panel service is missing after resetting my pc: touch keyboard and writing panel service is missing after resetting my pc.Can it be restored?How can i bring it back?I have taken help from Microsoft support they helped to clean installation of windows, but it didn't help either. Service is not available.because of missing...
  6. How to read/write registers by a sound wire bus driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to read/write registers by a sound wire bus driver?: Hi, All: I am developing a kernel driver for an amplifier device. I find a intel NUC 15 notebook that supports the soundwire bus. I notice that there is a device that is named as "Intel Smart Sound Technology for MIPI SoundWire Audio" in the device manager and I think it is...
  7. How to read/write registers by a sound wire bus driver?

How to read/write registers by a sound wire bus driver?: Hi, All: I am developing a kernel driver for an amplifier device. I find a intel NUC 15 notebook that supports the soundwire bus. I notice that there is a device that is named as "Intel Smart Sound Technology for MIPI SoundWire Audio" in the device manager and I think it is...
  8. Microsoft Edge can’t read and write to its data directory

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge can’t read and write to its data directory: [IMG]If you see the Microsoft Edge can’t read and write to its data directory error while installing or running a program on your Windows 11/10 computer, the solutions provided in this article will help you. This error is related to the Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime...
  9. I just used lockdown browser to write an exam and now I want to shut down the system but...

I just used lockdown browser to write an exam and now I want to shut down the system but...: I just used lockdown browser to write an exam and now I want to shut down the system but this window is popping up "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator."...
  10. How can I write in French on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I write in French on Windows 11?: Hi everyone, I hope everyone's having a great weekend.I would like to know how to write French characters in my keyboard, on Windows 11, without using the Touch keyboard or inserting those confusing numerical signs accompanied with ALT. For instance, how can I write exactly ç...