Windows 10: How can I use both monitors at the same time again...?

Discus and support How can I use both monitors at the same time again...? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an older system. Win 10, build 19045. Nvidia GeForce GT 730, Driver version 30.0.14.7514 up to date.Everything seemed to be working fine until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brian Two Boots, Sep 22, 2024 at 6:17 PM.

1. How can I use both monitors at the same time again...?

I have an older system. Win 10, build 19045. Nvidia GeForce GT 730, Driver version 30.0.14.7514 up to date.Everything seemed to be working fine until the last update 9/11/24. Now my system can't display two monitors at once. Here's the weird thing: The system will recognize both monitors, but only one at a time!? I have one monitor connected to my graphics card via HDMI, and the other to the motherboard I/O via VGA told you it was an old system. If I unplug the HDMI from one monitor during Windows startup, the other works fine. Plugging the HDMI back after system reboots does not

:)

Brian Two Boots, Sep 22, 2024 at 6:17 PM
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 22, 2024 at 6:20 PM
  4. How can I use both monitors at the same time again...?

Windows 10 External Monitor only :: How to set Portrait orientation?

Thanks Elise,

I found more links which suggest

1. turn one of the monitor
    2. feedback to Microsoft
    Using Steps Recorder on Two monitors. (microsoft.com)

How to limit Problem Steps Recorder to single - Microsoft Community

I need assistance on both suggestions; how to

1. turn off laptop monitor?
    2. locate feedback hub on Cortana?
    My workaround is to use PowerPoint Screen Recorder but this need additional screen capture.

The reason for Screen Recorder is Windows 10 Mouse Cursor for Office Menu item disappear when select Screen Capture App. It is cumbersome to show Tech Support what is selected on Office App on captured screen...

Thanks Ahead!

panes-rubrics.0l_icloud.com, Sep 22, 2024 at 6:20 PM
Thema:

How can I use both monitors at the same time again...?

1. How can I use both monitors at the same time again...? - Similar Threads - both monitors same

2. How can I use both monitors at the same time again...?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I use both monitors at the same time again...?: I have an older system. Win 10, build 19045. Nvidia GeForce GT 730, Driver version 30.0.14.7514 up to date.Everything seemed to be working fine until the last update 9/11/24. Now my system can't display two monitors at once. Here's the weird thing: The system will recognize...
  3. How can I use both monitors at the same time again...?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I use both monitors at the same time again...?: I have an older system. Win 10, build 19045. Nvidia GeForce GT 730, Driver version 30.0.14.7514 up to date.Everything seemed to be working fine until the last update 9/11/24. Now my system can't display two monitors at once. Here's the weird thing: The system will recognize...
  4. How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?: Hello y'allI bought an Asus ROG Strix G17 2022 and noticed that when I play, the Touchpad gets disabled when I use ASWD. I saw a lot of Forums and watched Videos but nothing helped because I somehow don't have a Synaptics Option anywhere, even after a complete Clean Flash of...
  5. How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?: Hello y'allI bought an Asus ROG Strix G17 2022 and noticed that when I play, the Touchpad gets disabled when I use ASWD. I saw a lot of Forums and watched Videos but nothing helped because I somehow don't have a Synaptics Option anywhere, even after a complete Clean Flash of...
  6. use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time: can I use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time? Cand I used HDMI on dedicated graphics card for monitor, then use the integrated HDMI for another devices? monitor or soundbar ? will both work ?my motherboard show Supports AMD Multi-GPU. my CPU has intel...
  7. use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time: can I use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time? I have i7-13700k, CPU with Intel® UHD Graphics 770, if I buy intel arc a750, can I enable both? Cand I used HDMI on graphics card for monitor, then use the integrated HDMI on another devices? monitor or soundbar ?...
  8. use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time

use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time: can I use both integrated and dedicated graphics at same time? I have i7-13700k, CPU with Intel® UHD Graphics 770, if I buy intel arc a750, can I enable both? Cand I used HDMI on graphics card for monitor, then use the integrated HDMI on another devices? monitor or soundbar ?...
  9. how can i use both earphone and its mic at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i use both earphone and its mic at the same time: i dont know how to use both earphone and mic at the same time due to which its impossible for me to take online classes coz i can only listen what other person says or i can listen music but i cant use mic and earphones both same time like we do in our phone while attend...
  10. How can I use Two Lcd TV Monitors at the same time

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How can I use Two Lcd TV Monitors at the same time: I've have two Lcd Televisions I use the 40in as my Computer Monitor and the 50in for Watching TV Also I have a Video Card with Two Outputs What I would like to do is to (occasionally) use both Monitors to display the same output on both. Or maybe even Split the...