Windows 10: How can i use a DMSS app on my windows pc

Discus and support How can i use a DMSS app on my windows pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a NVR of Dahua and I just wanna connect it to my Windows Laptop but I am unable to find any software on Microsoft apps that can help. anyone can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Default_285, Oct 7, 2024 at 3:52 AM.

1. How can i use a DMSS app on my windows pc

I have a NVR of Dahua and I just wanna connect it to my Windows Laptop but I am unable to find any software on Microsoft apps that can help. anyone can help me. Please suggest

:)

Default_285, Oct 7, 2024 at 3:52 AM
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2024 at 3:53 AM
  4. Brink Win User

How can i use a DMSS app on my windows pc

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How can i use a DMSS app on my windows pc :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Thema:

How can i use a DMSS app on my windows pc

1. How can i use a DMSS app on my windows pc - Similar Threads - DMSS app

2. Make Clock App Alarms Work During Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make Clock App Alarms Work During Sleep Mode: Hi everyone,I’m struggling with an issue regarding the Clock app on Windows 11. I’m trying to set an alarm that rings even when my PC is in sleep mode, but unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to work as intended. Honestly, what's the point of having an alarm clock if it won't go...
  3. Make Clock App Alarms Work During Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make Clock App Alarms Work During Sleep Mode: Hi everyone,I’m struggling with an issue regarding the Clock app on Windows 11. I’m trying to set an alarm that rings even when my PC is in sleep mode, but unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to work as intended. Honestly, what's the point of having an alarm clock if it won't go...
  4. How can i use a DMSS app on my windows pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i use a DMSS app on my windows pc: I have a NVR of Dahua and I just wanna connect it to my Windows Laptop but I am unable to find any software on Microsoft apps that can help. anyone can help me. Please suggest...
  5. How can i use a DMSS app on my windows pc

How can i use a DMSS app on my windows pc: I have a NVR of Dahua and I just wanna connect it to my Windows Laptop but I am unable to find any software on Microsoft apps that can help. anyone can help me. Please suggest...
  6. i recently bought a laptop and i factory resseted ot beacuse of many junk files and apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i recently bought a laptop and i factory resseted ot beacuse of many junk files and apps...: its brand new lenovo ideapad gaming 3 rtx 2050 i recently bought a laptop and i factory resseted ot beacuse of many junk files and apps that my neice installed after factory resetting it every program and games stutters and lags i swear i could run games at 80-90 fps now i...
  7. i recently bought a laptop and i factory resseted ot beacuse of many junk files and apps...

i recently bought a laptop and i factory resseted ot beacuse of many junk files and apps...: its brand new lenovo ideapad gaming 3 rtx 2050 i recently bought a laptop and i factory resseted ot beacuse of many junk files and apps that my neice installed after factory resetting it every program and games stutters and lags i swear i could run games at 80-90 fps now i...
  8. how to stop orange flashing taskbar apps from unhiding taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to stop orange flashing taskbar apps from unhiding taskbar: is there any possible way i can disable the function that pops up my taskbar when an open program in my taskbar receives an alert? I don't want to specifically disable all notifications, just the part that makes the notifications show my taskbar submitted by /u/tripleCsBaby...
  9. Windows Pro for Workstations purchased from MS Store app - won't reactivate after hardware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pro for Workstations purchased from MS Store app - won't reactivate after hardware...: My main PC has got a Windows Pro for Workstations licence that I purchased from the MS Store app in order to get Refs support. This morning 6th I changed the mbrd/cpu/ram in order to get Win11 support and had to drop one ssd due to limited sata ports. Since then Windows has...
  10. Windows Pro for Workstations purchased from MS Store app - won't reactivate after hardware...

Windows Pro for Workstations purchased from MS Store app - won't reactivate after hardware...: My main PC has got a Windows Pro for Workstations licence that I purchased from the MS Store app in order to get Refs support. This morning 6th I changed the mbrd/cpu/ram in order to get Win11 support and had to drop one ssd due to limited sata ports. Since then Windows has...