Windows 10: How can I update my payment information

Discus and support How can I update my payment information in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My personal email address is: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can I update my payment information? My debit card was hacked and that card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cathleen Lynch, Sep 9, 2024.

1. How can I update my payment information

My personal email address is: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can I update my payment information? My debit card was hacked and that card has been cancelled.

:)

Cathleen Lynch, Sep 9, 2024

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Sep 9, 2024
  3. not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

Windows help and learning

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Sep 9, 2024
  4. Berlin Sa Win User

How can I update my payment information

How can I remove our company credit card from a former employee's recurring payment for MS 365?

If a former employee is still associated with a recurring payment for Microsoft 365 and you need to remove your company's credit card from that payment, here are general steps you can take:

1. Access the Microsoft 365 Admin Center:
      • Log in to the Microsoft 365 Admin Center using the credentials of a user with administrative privileges.
    2. Navigate to Billing:
      • In the Admin Center, find and select the "Billing" or "Billing & Subscriptions" section. This is where you manage your Microsoft 365 subscriptions and payments.
    3. Locate the Subscription:
      • Look for the specific Microsoft 365 subscription associated with the former employee. Identify the subscription that needs to be updated.
    4. Update Payment Information:
      • Within the subscription details, there should be an option to update or change the payment information. This is where you can remove the credit card associated with the recurring payment.
    5. Remove Credit Card:
      • Choose the option to manage payment methods or billing details. Locate the credit card you want to remove and follow the prompts to delete or replace it.
    6. Add New Payment Method (Optional):
      • If required, you can add a new payment method for the Microsoft 365 subscription. Ensure that the new payment method belongs to your organization and is not tied to the former employee.
    7. Save Changes:
      • After making the necessary changes, save your updates. The system should confirm the changes, and the former employee's credit card should no longer be associated with the subscription.
    8. Verify Changes:
      • Double-check the subscription details to confirm that the credit card information has been successfully removed. Ensure that the new payment method (if added) is correctly associated with the subscription.
    It's important to note that the specific steps and options may vary slightly depending on the version of Microsoft 365 you are using and the subscription plan. If you encounter any difficulties or if the former employee's credit card persists, you may need to contact Microsoft Support for assistance.

Berlin Sa, Sep 9, 2024
Thema:

How can I update my payment information

1. How can I update my payment information - Similar Threads - update payment information

2. How can I update my payment information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I update my payment information: My personal email address is: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can I update my payment information? My debit card was hacked and that card has been cancelled....
  3. How I get the receipt for my payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I get the receipt for my payment: I wan to get a receipt for payment of Microsoft program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-get-the-receipt-for-my-payment/61675f87-d84a-4a42-b92f-1b9569a9568f
  4. How I get the receipt for my payment

How I get the receipt for my payment: I wan to get a receipt for payment of Microsoft program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-get-the-receipt-for-my-payment/61675f87-d84a-4a42-b92f-1b9569a9568f
  5. Payment information

Payment information: I am trying to add my debit card to my account but it keeps saying that the details on my card do not match. I have inputed my details exactly how they are displayed on my card but it still says they do not match...
  6. Payment information

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment information: I am trying to add my debit card to my account but it keeps saying that the details on my card do not match. I have inputed my details exactly how they are displayed on my card but it still says they do not match...
  7. Payment information

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I cant add a payment method, how can I do that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant add a payment method, how can I do that?: I'm trying to buy something in the Microsoft store, and I'm trying to add a payment method and it keeps saying that my name is incorrect, can anyone help me with trying to fix this?...
  9. I cant add a payment method, how can I do that?

I cant add a payment method, how can I do that?: I'm trying to buy something in the Microsoft store, and I'm trying to add a payment method and it keeps saying that my name is incorrect, can anyone help me with trying to fix this?...
  10. Why can I not remove my payment method?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can I not remove my payment method?: I can not remove my payment method...why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-remove-my-payment-method/e57ab05a-d536-493d-ae7c-4e6e13097024