Windows 10: how can i unlock my remotedly locked device ?

Discus and support how can i unlock my remotedly locked device ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello, i accidentally locked my device remotely and i want to get access but every time i want to access my device it shows that only the administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by khalilDR, Jan 5, 2024.

1. khalilDR Win User

how can i unlock my remotedly locked device ?

hello, i accidentally locked my device remotely and i want to get access but every time i want to access my device it shows that only the administrator will get access although i am the administrator.

:)

khalilDR, Jan 5, 2024
  2. cm134 Win User

Unlock device after remotely locked

Hi There,

I am wondering what is the step to do to unlock a Surface Book device that I have locked it remotely? Is the other user can still sign in after I lock it remotely?

I have it with my staff right now, but I need to lock it since his contract is over before he could return it to the office.

cm134, Jan 5, 2024
  3. yolan7 Win User
    Nokia 928 lock/unlock feature

Hi,

I have a Nokia 928. I have a lock screen activated. When I hit the side button to unlock my phone, there is no response. If I hold the volume down button long enough to prompt to turn off, then I am able to swipe up and unlock my phone using my code.
    At this point, the following occurred:

• if I hit the lock button my phone will not respond.
    • If i hit the volume up while the phone is unlocked. It states that "Something has changed...hold the volume up button and the lock button to take a screen shot."
    • If I touch the volume down button, the screen will prompt "shut down" by swiping down.

The battery is fully charged. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

yolan7, Jan 5, 2024
  4. how can i unlock my remotedly locked device ?

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Do let us know if you are able to see any error message/ error code with locking the computer.

Let us try the below steps to unlock and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to restart the computer, try to unlock and check if the issue persists.
    • Use On-screen keyboard to type in your password and check if it helps.
    Click on the Ease of access on the lock screen at the right-bottom corner, turn on
    On-screen keyboard to type the password.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of unlocking the device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 5, 2024
Thema:

how can i unlock my remotedly locked device ?

1. how can i unlock my remotedly locked device ? - Similar Threads - unlock remotedly locked

2. how can i unlock my remotedly locked device ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i unlock my remotedly locked device ?: hello, i accidentally locked my device remotely and i want to get access but every time i want to access my device it shows that only the administrator will get access although i am the administrator....
  3. How can I unlock my PC locked remotely with another device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unlock my PC locked remotely with another device: How to unlock my PC locked remotely with another device and the screen it's locked no any other options I have on the screen * Moved from Community Center...
  4. How can I unlock my PC locked remotely with another device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I unlock my PC locked remotely with another device: How to unlock my PC locked remotely with another device and the screen it's locked no any other options I have on the screen * Moved from Community Center...
  5. How can I unlock my PC locked remotely with another device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Remote device lock and unlock

Remote device lock and unlock: I locked my laptop remotely from Microsoft account website through my desktop because I did not recognize it at first. The laptop now only shows a remote administrator message when I attempt to log in and does not allow any input. Just the default windows login screen, my...
  7. Remote device lock and unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote device lock and unlock: I locked my laptop remotely from Microsoft account website through my desktop because I did not recognize it at first. The laptop now only shows a remote administrator message when I attempt to log in and does not allow any input. Just the default windows login screen, my...
  8. Remote device lock and unlock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. how to unlock a device remotely

how to unlock a device remotely: hi - my son's computer was locked remotely under microsoft account devices, how do you unlock it?thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-a-device-remotely/72bdde5e-2ce0-4d58-bf45-daa546e10e11
  10. Unlock device after remotely locked

Unlock device after remotely locked: Hi There, I am wondering what is the step to do to unlock a Surface Book device that I have locked it remotely? Is the other user can still sign in after I lock it remotely? I have it with my staff right now, but I need to lock it since his contract is over before he could...