Windows 10: How can I unlock my laptop in Windows 8.1 without losing my files?

Discus and support How can I unlock my laptop in Windows 8.1 without losing my files? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My account is both admin and personal one. I forgot my password and I tried to use command prompt but it keeps asking me for the same password I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maria K3, Jul 16, 2024.

1. Maria K3 Win User

How can I unlock my laptop in Windows 8.1 without losing my files?

My account is both admin and personal one. I forgot my password and I tried to use command prompt but it keeps asking me for the same password I forgot. I haven't made a password recovery disk yet. Is there a way I can create one using another pc? That doesn't work, which other ways can I use to unlock my account without losing any data?Thanks in advance.

:)

Maria K3, Jul 16, 2024
Thema:

How can I unlock my laptop in Windows 8.1 without losing my files?

1. How can I unlock my laptop in Windows 8.1 without losing my files? - Similar Threads - unlock laptop without

2. How can I unlock my laptop in Windows 8.1 without losing my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unlock my laptop in Windows 8.1 without losing my files?: My account is both admin and personal one. I forgot my password and I tried to use command prompt but it keeps asking me for the same password I forgot. I haven't made a password recovery disk yet. Is there a way I can create one using another pc? That doesn't work, which...
  3. How do i upgrade windows 8 to 8.1 without losing files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i upgrade windows 8 to 8.1 without losing files: So how do i get some keys tho even tho i dont really have one and i dont really want to lose stuff because its my computer and i dont want to lose progress....
  4. How do i upgrade windows 8 to 8.1 without losing files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i upgrade windows 8 to 8.1 without losing files: So how do i get some keys tho even tho i dont really have one and i dont really want to lose stuff because its my computer and i dont want to lose progress....
  5. How can I unlock my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unlock my laptop?: My laptop powers on with a message that says the PIN is no longer available due to a change in the security settings on the device. Nothing in the security settings has been touched, and all of my information is locked on the device....
  6. How can I unlock my laptop?

How can I unlock my laptop?: My laptop powers on with a message that says the PIN is no longer available due to a change in the security settings on the device. Nothing in the security settings has been touched, and all of my information is locked on the device....
  7. unlock my computer without losing my information?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unlock my computer without losing my information?: How to unlock my computer without losing my information? I don't know my pin & have tried to reset my password, & I get this "No Drive" error This feature requires removable media, such as a USB flash drive. Please connect a USB flash drive, and then try again. Also, how do I...
  8. unlock my computer without losing my information?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unlock my computer without losing my information?: How to unlock my computer without losing my information? I don't know my pin & have tried to reset my password, & I get this "No Drive" error This feature requires removable media, such as a USB flash drive. Please connect a USB flash drive, and then try again. Also, how do I...
  9. unlock my computer without losing my information?

10. How can I install Windows 10 (not upgrade) without losing my files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I install Windows 10 (not upgrade) without losing my files?: I'm current on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 (OEM key) and stuck in a boot loop. More on that here. I'd love to get it back to start again so I can backup my files on cloud and then do a Windows 10 upgrade. So if you guys know how, please do tell. If not, then is there a way to...