Windows 10: How can I unblock my account

Discus and support How can I unblock my account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Be account it’s been blocked and I can’t have access to Microsoft 365 because of the Authenticator app saying “ Request denied We sent an identity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ilva Cala, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Ilva Cala Win User

How can I unblock my account

Be account it’s been blocked and I can’t have access to Microsoft 365 because of the Authenticator app saying “ Request denied We sent an identity verification request to your mobile device, but you denied it. View details Send another request to my Microsoft Authenticator app Having trouble? Enter a security code from your Microsoft account or authenticator app instead. If you can't use an app right now, get a code a different way.” And I know that I have to contact your support but can’t find the way

:)

Ilva Cala, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 5, 2024
  3. unblock the publisher

Hi,

Based on the error message that you are getting, you can unblock a software by following the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Content tab, look under the Certificates section.
    • Click on Publishers button.
    • Select the Untrusted Publishers tab.
    • Select the publisher you wish to unblock and click the Remove button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Jan 5, 2024
  4. How can I unblock my account

dns unblocker on Edge

Hello,

Edge does not permit add-ons. Are you sure you weren't using Internet Explorer or another browser?

Try the steps listed in this removal guide.

Remove Ads by DNS Unblocker

Smittychat., Jan 5, 2024
Thema:

How can I unblock my account

1. How can I unblock my account - Similar Threads - unblock account

2. Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number: Unable to unblock MS account nor to add to active account phone number from Ukraine. It’s says change method and after that goes back to page “select region and phone number”...
  3. Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number: Unable to unblock MS account nor to add to active account phone number from Ukraine. It’s says change method and after that goes back to page “select region and phone number”...
  4. Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can't unblock the account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't unblock the account: I have a different @outlook account that I have saved important work data on, some day as I was trying to use MS teams, it just suddenly refused to sign in and got blocked and asks me to verify with a text message code. But then it hits me with "try another verification...
  6. Can't unblock the account

Can't unblock the account: I have a different @outlook account that I have saved important work data on, some day as I was trying to use MS teams, it just suddenly refused to sign in and got blocked and asks me to verify with a text message code. But then it hits me with "try another verification...
  7. How can we unblock my son’s account using email for code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we unblock my son’s account using email for code?: My son’s Microsoft account is blocked and keeps flagging for terms of use or code of conduct. We just established the account and have not done anything with it. We use Norton VPN because we travel a lot. When we try to unblock the account we use our Austrian number and it...
  8. How can we unblock my son’s account using email for code?

How can we unblock my son’s account using email for code?: My son’s Microsoft account is blocked and keeps flagging for terms of use or code of conduct. We just established the account and have not done anything with it. We use Norton VPN because we travel a lot. When we try to unblock the account we use our Austrian number and it...
  9. How can we unblock my son’s account using email for code?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Microsoft account unblock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account unblock: My Microsoft account has been blocked for no reason. I have tried to appeal but don't know if I got any answers that specified wether it is unblocked or not. I just want to recover my Minecraft account, nothing else. When I do the SMS code verification, it directs me to using...