Windows 10: how can i stop procexp113.sys from blocking my installation of blustacks 4

Discus and support how can i stop procexp113.sys from blocking my installation of blustacks 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; help to fix my problem thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sanaullah pamery, Oct 18, 2024 at 10:57 PM.

1. how can i stop procexp113.sys from blocking my installation of blustacks 4

help to fix my problem thanks

:)

sanaullah pamery, Oct 18, 2024 at 10:57 PM
  2. Waleed007 Win User

Stop Code IOMap64.sys

Hello,

I have issue with my new desktop just bought it around 10 days only, everything was working fine suddenly it start giving me randomly stop error in the login screen stage.

• Error is blue screen STOP Code
    Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED

What failed: IOMap64.sys

The dump files i got from C:\Windows\Minidump

Free large file hosting. Send big files the easy way!

• MY PC Specs:-

Intel I7 6700k SKylake

Windows 10 Pro

ASUS MB Maximus VIII Hero

ASUS GPU Strix 1070 O8GB

RAM 16GB Corsair 3200Mhz

Seagate HDD 2TB

Samsung SSD 240GB

• Software installed -

ASUS Tweak GPU II

ASUS AI Suit 3

Corsair Link 4

I have contacted Microsoft support via chat i had big list of things to do such as disable all startup and so on. did not help. so i want to know from the dump right to the heart of the issue . Please help as i tried everything that i suspect ( No Overcooking
    yet or playing around its fresh clean setup) with water cooling system no heat up nothing new - except some standard ASUS software.)

Thanks.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2024 at 10:59 PM
  4. tperk100 Win User

how can i stop procexp113.sys from blocking my installation of blustacks 4

How to stop Sys Admin from Bouncing messages - Outlook 2010 / Gmail

Thanks for the suggestion. I will give this a try to see what happens. I don't think spam rejection is the issue, though, because I have 100 recipient DLs that I regularly send to without any issues. OH! Come to think of it I DO use Bcc with the other DLs.

Thema:

how can i stop procexp113.sys from blocking my installation of blustacks 4

1. how can i stop procexp113.sys from blocking my installation of blustacks 4 - Similar Threads - stop procexp113 sys

2. how can i stop procexp113.sys from blocking my installation of blustacks 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i stop procexp113.sys from blocking my installation of blustacks 4: help to fix my problem thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-procexp113sys-from-blocking-my/06d936b0-9c6e-4df1-a9cf-d3c5aa36b2e0
  3. TPM is blocking my games from working. How to I stop it from happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM is blocking my games from working. How to I stop it from happening?: Why is TPM blocking the use of my old 32 bit games on Windows 11? They work fine for a day or so then they just stop working and dissapear. Resetting the TPM allows them to work again for a day or two then it happens again. How do I get them to work without continually...
  4. TPM is blocking my games from working. How to I stop it from happening?

TPM is blocking my games from working. How to I stop it from happening?: Why is TPM blocking the use of my old 32 bit games on Windows 11? They work fine for a day or so then they just stop working and dissapear. Resetting the TPM allows them to work again for a day or two then it happens again. How do I get them to work without continually...
  5. How do I stop mousocoreworker.exe from blocking my system from sleeping ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop mousocoreworker.exe from blocking my system from sleeping ?: I have been investigating the issue of mousocoreworker.exe blocking my desktop from sleeping for a while, but have not found a solution. I have read every post about it on this forum, as well as some others, and tried a could of things with no success. I am running Win10 with...
  6. How do I stop mousocoreworker.exe from blocking my system from sleeping ?

How do I stop mousocoreworker.exe from blocking my system from sleeping ?: I have been investigating the issue of mousocoreworker.exe blocking my desktop from sleeping for a while, but have not found a solution. I have read every post about it on this forum, as well as some others, and tried a could of things with no success. I am running Win10 with...
  7. How do I stop mousocoreworker.exe from blocking my system from sleeping ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Blustack installation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blustack installation error: Whenever I install bluestacks Or msi player getting error and computer shutting down please help meAfter installation not able to use it, when I open application pc shows error bluescreen like blue...
  9. Blustack installation error

Blustack installation error: Whenever I install bluestacks Or msi player getting error and computer shutting down please help meAfter installation not able to use it, when I open application pc shows error bluescreen like blue...
  10. no update 4 my sys

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    no update 4 my sys: my laptop is SAMSONG MOLDE : NP500P4C-S05AE ( win10 - i5 - 4 G - intel - invidia ) it was win 8.1 and after upgrade I get feedback advice to go back to win 8 or 8.1 cuse no software update 4 my device from intel for win 10 forever ..?? so I get some problem's and errors do...