Windows 10: How can i speed up the auto-hide feature of the taskbar? RESOLVED

Discus and support How can i speed up the auto-hide feature of the taskbar? RESOLVED in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Go to start menu and search for -View advanced system settings > Advanced tab > Performance Settings… > Visual Effects tab. Uncheck - Fade or slide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by koloved, May 15, 2024.

1. koloved Win User

How can i speed up the auto-hide feature of the taskbar? RESOLVED

Go to start menu and search for -View advanced system settings > Advanced tab > Performance Settings… > Visual Effects tab. Uncheck - Fade or slide menus into view.PS: Do not turn off windows animations! it will disable Smooth Scrolling everywhere on your system

:)

koloved, May 15, 2024

2. How can i speed up the auto-hide feature of the taskbar?

Hi Valerio,

The Windows 10 taskbar is a pretty useful tool, but it's also one you might not want to see on your screen all the time. Auto-hiding the taskbar can be a great way to add a little extra space to your desktop. The delay of the auto-hide
    feature of the taskbar is by design and you can only speed up the auto-hide feature of the taskbar by disabling the animation settings. To do that, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, then type “Animations” and press
      Enter.
    • Switch Play animation in Windows from
      on to off.

Let us know how it goes.

Efraim Gar, May 15, 2024
  3. How can i speed up the auto-hide feature of the taskbar?

Thank you for the answer,

I already knew about this solution, i was wondering if there is any registry tweak to speed up the taskbar. I assume that there isn't. (Please contradict me)

Valerio_C_784, May 15, 2024
  4. How can i speed up the auto-hide feature of the taskbar? RESOLVED

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, May 15, 2024
Thema:

How can i speed up the auto-hide feature of the taskbar? RESOLVED

1. How can i speed up the auto-hide feature of the taskbar? RESOLVED - Similar Threads - speed auto hide

2. How can i speed up the auto-hide feature of the taskbar? RESOLVED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i speed up the auto-hide feature of the taskbar? RESOLVED: Go to start menu and search for -View advanced system settings > Advanced tab > Performance Settings… > Visual Effects tab. Uncheck - Fade or slide menus into view.PS: Do not turn off windows animations! it will disable Smooth Scrolling everywhere on your system...
  3. Small taskbar option not available and auto hide feature not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small taskbar option not available and auto hide feature not working: Please Microsoft, why removing small task bar option from Windows 11?And auto-hide taskbar is not working all the time, sometimes it just stop to auto hide. I don't know why, but it seems that some apps bug the auto hide feature, why? It need to be modular component that...
  4. My taskbar is auto hiding even though I have the auto hide feature turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is auto hiding even though I have the auto hide feature turned off: In Windows 11, on my Inspiron laptop, my taskbar is auto hiding even though the auto hide setting is set to no. What I've tried so far:- Update windows fully up to date- set auto hide and unset it- restarted my laptop multiple times- opened Task Manager and restarted Windows...
  5. My taskbar is auto hiding even though I have the auto hide feature turned off

My taskbar is auto hiding even though I have the auto hide feature turned off: In Windows 11, on my Inspiron laptop, my taskbar is auto hiding even though the auto hide setting is set to no. What I've tried so far:- Update windows fully up to date- set auto hide and unset it- restarted my laptop multiple times- opened Task Manager and restarted Windows...
  6. Taskbar Auto-Hide Notification Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Auto-Hide Notification Pop-up: Hi, I am wondering if there is any way of stopping the Taskbar from not auto-hiding when one of my active programs, e.g. Skype, sends a notifcation. Answers I've seen on the forums are something like "To resolve your concern, we suggest that you click the little arrow at the...
  7. Taskbar Auto-Hide Notification Pop-up

Taskbar Auto-Hide Notification Pop-up: Hi, I am wondering if there is any way of stopping the Taskbar from not auto-hiding when one of my active programs, e.g. Skype, sends a notifcation. Answers I've seen on the forums are something like "To resolve your concern, we suggest that you click the little arrow at the...
  8. Auto-hide taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto-hide taskbar: O/S 10.0.18363.836 Device HP laptop 17" May 2020 not touch screen In Tablet mode taskbar won't auto-hide, even though I have set it to do so in 'settings', also set for auto-hide for desktop, which it does do, but not in Tablet mode. Have restarted, but still won't work,...
  9. How to PERMANENTLY auto hide the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to PERMANENTLY auto hide the taskbar: It's a freaking bug that let the taskbar not auto hide, to get it working again I need to restart or kill the explorer process and restart it ofc. I even had a fullscreen program running and the freaking taskbar was shown and it wasn't borderless. What cause this bug and how...
  10. Auto-Hide doesn't hide taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto-Hide doesn't hide taskbar: I have Windows10 with dual monitors. When I start Windows the taskbar on Monitor 2 is visible and won't move. If I turn Cortana on and off it resumes auto-hiding but I have to do this every time I start Windows 10. Any ideas? 41351