Windows 10: How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11?

Discus and support How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot run properly my videos which I transferred from iPhone to my Windows 11 notebook. Firstly even I cannot open the video, then I purchased coded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gurban Rzayev, Apr 22, 2024.

1. How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11?

I cannot run properly my videos which I transferred from iPhone to my Windows 11 notebook. Firstly even I cannot open the video, then I purchased coded from Microsoft store for the Windows Media Player. Now I can run the video, but the problem is that the fps is to low, also there is serious sound issue in the videos. How can I solve this problem, any recommendation?

:)

Gurban Rzayev, Apr 22, 2024
  2. lvr181 Win User

Transfer iPhone media

My friend has an iPhone and wishes to transfer her media files to her Windows 10 laptop.What options does she have to complete this please? Simple step by step instructions would be great,thanks. Suffice to say I am not an Apple user or supporter. She "inherited" the iPhone from a family member.

lvr181, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Dan Calic Win User
    iPhone/PC video transfer issue

I have an iPhone 8 and a Win10 PC. I'd like to record a video message on my iPhone and then transfer it to my PC and be able to edit it?

Suggestions?

Dan Calic, Apr 22, 2024
  4. qubit Win User

How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11?

Iphone home movies wont run on windows server

There could be so many variables that we don't know about which could mess up playback. To name just a few off the top of my head:

- Is the iPhone rooted and hence not working in the standard way?
    - Is there some iPhone setting that we're not aware of, despite the video specs listed above?
    - What version of Windows is the OP running and is it fully patched?
    - What other software is installed on the server that could interfere with playback?
    - Is the video driver up to date?
    - Does the video work on another Windows PC?

Also, if the video doesn't play on Apple's own software then that gives an indication that there's something wrong with the recording itself, although it still doesn't rule out issues with the computer it's playing on. The fact it doesn't play properly on the Roku when apparently it should suggests a bad recording.

qubit, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11?

1. How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11? - Similar Threads - run videos properly

2. How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11?: I cannot run properly my videos which I transferred from iPhone to my Windows 11 notebook. Firstly even I cannot open the video, then I purchased coded from Microsoft store for the Windows Media Player. Now I can run the video, but the problem is that the fps is to low, also...
  3. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  4. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  5. No, really, how do you transfer video from an iPhone to PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No, really, how do you transfer video from an iPhone to PC?: Having had trouble doing this before, I have researched and come to expect that it just isn't possible to transfer 4K 60 video files from iPhone to Windows 10. So I limit myself to 4K 30, and that has worked...badly, but it mostly works. You can't transfer more than one at a...
  6. Transferring videos from iphone to Windows, sound missing

Transferring videos from iphone to Windows, sound missing: I've transferred a video from my iPhone XR to my Windows 10 computer. I can't get the sound to come across though. How do I get the sound?...
  7. How do I see a video from a iphone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I see a video from a iphone: How do I see a video from a iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-a-video-from-a-iphone/e1c7ceee-fd07-4fc6-92dc-d4328fea11bd
  8. Transfer of Video to Iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer of Video to Iphone: I took a video on Canon Ixus camera and would like to transfer to iPhone 7. The video is to large to Mail 94Mb and will not transfer either by Bluetooth or USB connection. Anybody help ?...
  9. How can I unlink iPhone from the laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I unlink iPhone from the laptop?: I made a mistake linking my iPhone to the laptop. I liked that idea when a pop-up asked me if I would like to do it. But now I feel terrible when forced to hear my phone ringing from my laptop. I cannot figure out how to unlink my devices so I ask for your help....
  10. How do I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?

How do I transfer photos from iPhone to PC?: Really frustrated and wanting to throw my phone in the toilet and get an android device that accepts USB connections. I can attach my iPhone 5 to my PC and it shows some photos, but not all, that are on my phone. I can import the ones shown. But there are additional photos...