Windows 10: How can I respond to peoples problems?

Discus and support How can I respond to peoples problems? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I help people? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-respond-to-peoples-problems/faeda547-646a-41ba-a2f7-b4afe15bf557 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Benjam Frankie, Nov 21, 2023.

1. How can I respond to peoples problems?

How can I help people?

:)

Benjam Frankie, Nov 21, 2023
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Nov 21, 2023
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How can I respond to peoples problems? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 21, 2023
  4. JayPhi Win User

How can I respond to peoples problems?

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Nov 21, 2023
Thema:

How can I respond to peoples problems?

1. How can I respond to peoples problems? - Similar Threads - respond peoples problems

2. How can I remove people as a child ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I remove people as a child ?: How can I remove people as a child if I can't sign in my adult account ? The story is like this : As a child I just created two accounts and I put the 1st account is an adult and the 2nd is a child and when I accidently forgot the password of the 1st account as an adult and...
  3. How can I remove people as a child ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove people as a child ?: How can I remove people as a child if I can't sign in my adult account ? The story is like this : As a child I just created two accounts and I put the 1st account is an adult and the 2nd is a child and when I accidently forgot the password of the 1st account as an adult and...
  4. How can I remove people as a child ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I respond to peoples problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I respond to peoples problems?: How can I help people? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-respond-to-peoples-problems/faeda547-646a-41ba-a2f7-b4afe15bf557
  6. How can I get my PC to respond?

How can I get my PC to respond?: Good dayMy Dell Oplitex. 4 gb Ram i5 proccessor doesnt respond after booting up, it also doesnt start on safe mode so that I can be able to scan the disk or troubleshoot. Please assist....
  7. How can I get my PC to respond?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get my PC to respond?: Good dayMy Dell Oplitex. 4 gb Ram i5 proccessor doesnt respond after booting up, it also doesnt start on safe mode so that I can be able to scan the disk or troubleshoot. Please assist....
  8. How can I get my PC to respond?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How can I sync windows people with Yahoo contacts?

How can I sync windows people with Yahoo contacts?: I just realized the entries I make into Windows 10 People are not being saved or uploaded to Yahoo contacts file. How does one ensure both files are identical? In other words, when mail syncs with Yahoo mail, the calendar and contacts presumably are synced as well, but...
  10. How can I remove people from the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I remove people from the taskbar?: How can I remove people from the taskbar? [img] 95698