Windows 10: How can i reset my School laptop?

Discus and support How can i reset my School laptop? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I bought a laptop from my school in 2019, and it had an Admin user and password, I can't change or download anything on my laptop. When I wanted to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Leen Alamm RIT Student, Nov 26, 2023.

1. How can i reset my School laptop?

I bought a laptop from my school in 2019, and it had an Admin user and password, I can't change or download anything on my laptop. When I wanted to move schools, I asked my school to remove the admin permission but they said that they didn't pay the company that was doing that so it just left them and they can't remove it. So I'm asking for help on how to remove the "Admin user and password" to almost everything!! I want to use my laptop but I cant even update it.Please help, Thank you.

:)

Leen Alamm RIT Student, Nov 26, 2023

2. How to Factory Reset an old school laptop

Okay so a bit of back story: I used to go to this one school where they wanted us to bring our own laptops from home so that they can put their system on it. I gave them my Dell Windows laptop and they reset it to be a school laptop. It has blocked websites, admin passwords that I don't know, random school apps, etc. I've graduated and I still have the laptop but they didn't remove their system from my laptop. I tried doing the normal factory reset where you hold down the shift key then restart and then troubleshoot then factory reset....etc. but that didn't remove the school system from my laptop. it's still there. How can I factory reset it all the way to make the school system get off of my laptop and make it my personal laptop?

I know you've gotta clear the drive and reinstall the O/S but I don't know how to do that without an admin password. I don't know the admin password.

Abubakar Zia, Nov 26, 2023
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 26, 2023
  4. How can i reset my School laptop?

School Laptop

I tried resetting my school laptop because i am done with it and it doesnt let me sign in with my home account only work and school account

John Abbot, Nov 26, 2023
Thema:

How can i reset my School laptop?

1. How can i reset my School laptop? - Similar Threads - reset School laptop

2. Is it safe to hard reset my school laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to hard reset my school laptop?: I want to hard reset my laptop because it's becoming a bit slow but I don't know if I should do it. Would this remove school restrictions? I don't want to reset settings managed by my school....
  3. How can i reset my School laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i reset my School laptop?: I bought a laptop from my school in 2019, and it had an Admin user and password, I can't change or download anything on my laptop. When I wanted to move schools, I asked my school to remove the admin permission but they said that they didn't pay the company that was doing...
  4. How can i reset my School laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i reset my School laptop?: I bought a laptop from my school in 2019, and it had an Admin user and password, I can't change or download anything on my laptop. When I wanted to move schools, I asked my school to remove the admin permission but they said that they didn't pay the company that was doing...
  5. How can I reset my laptop?

How can I reset my laptop?: I'm trying to reset a laptop that I want to donate but I can't remember the password and when I try to reset, it tells me that there's not enough space to reset. Can anyone help please? It's a windows 10 laptop...
  6. How can I reset my laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I reset my laptop?: I'm trying to reset a laptop that I want to donate but I can't remember the password and when I try to reset, it tells me that there's not enough space to reset. Can anyone help please? It's a windows 10 laptop...
  7. How can I reset my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to Factory Reset an old school laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Factory Reset an old school laptop: Okay so a bit of back story: I used to go to this one school where they wanted us to bring our own laptops from home so that they can put their system on it. I gave them my Dell Windows laptop and they reset it to be a school laptop. It has blocked websites, admin passwords...
  9. How to Factory Reset an old school laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Factory Reset an old school laptop: Okay so a bit of back story: I used to go to this one school where they wanted us to bring our own laptops from home so that they can put their system on it. I gave them my Dell Windows laptop and they reset it to be a school laptop. It has blocked websites, admin passwords...
  10. How to Factory Reset an old school laptop