Windows 10: How can I remove apps forcefully if a file cant be found?

Discus and support How can I remove apps forcefully if a file cant be found? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I go to uninstall an app in the setting, some say that the file could not be found but the storage is still being used. How can I remove the apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Patton Rowlett, Aug 1, 2024.

1. How can I remove apps forcefully if a file cant be found?

When I go to uninstall an app in the setting, some say that the file could not be found but the storage is still being used. How can I remove the apps forcefully?

:)

Patton Rowlett, Aug 1, 2024
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 1, 2024
  3. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 1, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

How can I remove apps forcefully if a file cant be found?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How can I remove apps forcefully if a file cant be found? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 1, 2024
Thema:

How can I remove apps forcefully if a file cant be found?

1. How can I remove apps forcefully if a file cant be found? - Similar Threads - remove apps forcefully

2. How can I remove apps forcefully if a file cant be found?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove apps forcefully if a file cant be found?: When I go to uninstall an app in the setting, some say that the file could not be found but the storage is still being used. How can I remove the apps forcefully?...
  3. Apps cant be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps cant be found: I created a restore point and then I went back to it and now some off my apps cant be found, I click see in store but even microsoft store cant be found, it keeps closing down automatically as soon as it is clicked....
  4. Apps cant be found

Apps cant be found: I created a restore point and then I went back to it and now some off my apps cant be found, I click see in store but even microsoft store cant be found, it keeps closing down automatically as soon as it is clicked....
  5. How to uninstall an app that cant be found

How to uninstall an app that cant be found: When i was running windows upgrade this message a message was displayed to remove an app. I searched everywhere and i cant find that app. Please let me know if there any way to uninstall that app....
  6. How to uninstall an app that cant be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall an app that cant be found: When i was running windows upgrade this message a message was displayed to remove an app. I searched everywhere and i cant find that app. Please let me know if there any way to uninstall that app....
  7. How to uninstall an app that cant be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can I remove these apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I remove these apps?: VP9 Video Extensions HEIF Image Extensions Realtek Audio Console, I want to focus on this for a moment Every time I make a Windows Update, Realtek returns to its previous state, removing the Enhancement tab in the Sound Device, which lowers the audio of my laptop. I have...
  9. How to remove files I cant find

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove files I cant find: [ATTACH] Ok so what happened was I had a game before called Watch Dogs which was roughly 14 gb. However, I deleted it and right now when I calculate the total sum of my apps, it's only about 150 gb. So, I'm not sure where this extra 17 gb is from. Kindly help me. Thanks!...
  10. How can I remove the forced login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I remove the forced login screen: Since the login screen was installed my pc is hard to activate. Before anyone says old pc it isn't I had it built and home 3 days before the screen was installed. If I had known what was going to happen I would never have let the thing install. How can I remove it?...