Windows 10: How can I regain my progress in Magic Kindoms if I hadn't logged in?

Discus and support How can I regain my progress in Magic Kindoms if I hadn't logged in? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! Today while I was playing Mgic Kindoms my computer shut down because the battery ended when I reopened the app my progress was lost. The problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Katerina dIW, Jul 8, 2024.

1. How can I regain my progress in Magic Kindoms if I hadn't logged in?

Hi! Today while I was playing Mgic Kindoms my computer shut down because the battery ended when I reopened the app my progress was lost. The problem is that I hadn't logged in the game because I did not think it was essential. I tied logging in now with my microsoft account but it did not solve my problem. So how can I regain my progress if I hadn't logged in? I have played the game before also from my laptop but unfortunately my progress was lost again back then

:)

Katerina dIW, Jul 8, 2024

2. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 8, 2024
  3. Magic Puzzles suspicious crash

Hi Maggie,

Microsoft never pro-actively encourages customers to contact certain numbers for assistance with "technical issues". The messages you are receiving are consistent with fraudulent activities that may harm your property.

If you are referring to Magic Jigsaw Puzzles app that was developed by
    ZiMAD, we suggest you report the app immediately. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open this link.
      You may open it through Microsoft Store or through a browser.

• Scroll down, sign in, and report the app.

Lastly, we suggest you refrain from contacting or downloading anything related to the messages you are receiving.

Jairit Bet, Jul 8, 2024
  4. How can I regain my progress in Magic Kindoms if I hadn't logged in?

Magic Jigsaw puzzles

I tried the steps you suggested but still cannot use the program. I have tried other puzzle programs that work but I do not like them. I really miss my Magic puzzles.

SueDarwick, Jul 8, 2024
Thema:

How can I regain my progress in Magic Kindoms if I hadn't logged in?

1. How can I regain my progress in Magic Kindoms if I hadn't logged in? - Similar Threads - regain progress Magic

2. How can I regain my progress in Magic Kindoms if I hadn't logged in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I regain my progress in Magic Kindoms if I hadn't logged in?: Hi! Today while I was playing Mgic Kindoms my computer shut down because the battery ended when I reopened the app my progress was lost. The problem is that I hadn't logged in the game because I did not think it was essential. I tied logging in now with my microsoft account...
  3. How can i log in???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i log in???: so, i have this Santivirus on my computer. i don’t know how it got there, but it’s a malware. i am trying to get rid of it for good by following a tutorial windows 11 btw i forgot to mention but when i entered safe mode, i am being told that enforced policy allows only...
  4. Recovering the progress of game Disney Magic Kingdoms

Recovering the progress of game Disney Magic Kingdoms: On February 7.2023, around 12:00, I played the game Disney Magic kingdoms for the last time and assigned tasks to my characters before sent the computer for repair because something was wrong with the hard disc. I have bought many characters, gems and bundles with real money...
  5. how can i log in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how can i log in?: My sister gave me her old laptop and it has windows 10. She can’t remember her pin and the wrong number is on the account that i have to log in from when the laptop turns on. whenever i press “forgot pin” i put all my details in but then it says “We are unable to create a new...
  6. How can regain my admin access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can regain my admin access: I was using a windows 10 pc and after my upgrade to windows 11 I decided to reset my pc to keep thing cleanthen I started making some new settings but in that process, I have somehow logged out myself from Admin, now I don't access to run a program as admin or do anything...
  7. How can regain my admin access

How can regain my admin access: I was using a windows 10 pc and after my upgrade to windows 11 I decided to reset my pc to keep thing cleanthen I started making some new settings but in that process, I have somehow logged out myself from Admin, now I don't access to run a program as admin or do anything...
  8. For some reason I can not log in to Disney Magic Kingdom

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    For some reason I can not log in to Disney Magic Kingdom: For some reason in Disney Magic Kingdom I can not get past to the part of "checking content". Then it says, " successful completion of content". Then it goes back to checking content. This is the only game I have a problem with on windows. Does anybody else have this problem...
  9. Can I regain use of my SD card?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I regain use of my SD card?: I have a 64 GB SD Card which is about 50% free. It has been used as an additional backup for files, no longer required. I want to use it in my new Android MiNote 7 phone, to replace a 1 GB card which will soon be full. But I am now unable to either delete the Windows files,...
  10. Can I regain use of my SD card?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I regain use of my SD card?: I have a 64 GB SD Card which is about 50% free. It has been used as an additional backup for files, no longer required. I want to use it in my new Android MiNote 7 phone, to replace a 1 GB card which will soon be full. But I am now unable to either delete the Windows files,...