Windows 10: How can i re-enable my windows key

Discus and support How can i re-enable my windows key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried the many ways that i can get back my windows key to work again but not one o them has worked. After doing all the solutions what am i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ana stprix, May 28, 2024.

1. How can i re-enable my windows key

I have tried the many ways that i can get back my windows key to work again but not one o them has worked. After doing all the solutions what am i supposed to do?

:)

ana stprix, May 28, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 28, 2024
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 28, 2024
  4. How can i re-enable my windows key

Bitlocker Randomly Enabled

Hi,

On my personal Lenovo laptop, Bitlocker somehow randomly was enabled. I have not enabled it, and I followed the recovery steps without luck. It seems that it was enabled during an update. I logged into my Microsoft account, see that the laptop is listed, but there is no bitlocker key listed. I am at a loss on what the next steps might be for me to be able to log into my computer at this point.

Carl

CarlDAnderson, May 28, 2024
Thema:

How can i re-enable my windows key

1. How can i re-enable my windows key - Similar Threads - enable key

2. Enable the FN key / disable Multimedia keys row

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable the FN key / disable Multimedia keys row: I really need to be using the old function keys behavior. BC when I accidentally hit one of them, or do that on purpose, it does whatever it does, but not the F5 refresh or F11 fullscreen.Somehow, I can not enter Bios because F2 turns airplane mode on/off whilst I'm trying...
  3. Enable the FN key / disable Multimedia keys row

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable the FN key / disable Multimedia keys row: I really need to be using the old function keys behavior. BC when I accidentally hit one of them, or do that on purpose, it does whatever it does, but not the F5 refresh or F11 fullscreen.Somehow, I can not enter Bios because F2 turns airplane mode on/off whilst I'm trying...
  4. BitLocker enabled. No recovery key and system will not allow me to reinstall windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker enabled. No recovery key and system will not allow me to reinstall windows.: I was locked out of my computer via bitlocker and there is not a recovery key with my device on my Microsoft account for this device. I have taken the advice of my last question on Microsoft community and made a bootable usb to reinstall windows but this is not a viable...
  5. BitLocker enabled. No recovery key and system will not allow me to reinstall windows.

BitLocker enabled. No recovery key and system will not allow me to reinstall windows.: I was locked out of my computer via bitlocker and there is not a recovery key with my device on my Microsoft account for this device. I have taken the advice of my last question on Microsoft community and made a bootable usb to reinstall windows but this is not a viable...
  6. Bitlocker enabled, key lost. Still logged into Laptop before the initializing restart.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker enabled, key lost. Still logged into Laptop before the initializing restart.: I have activated BitLocker on my Boot drive and saved the key to my Azure AD. To test if the key is saved properly I tried to log into my Azure AD before restarting my Laptop. I cannot find the account that the key was saved to, and I do not save a saved file key. The...
  7. Bitlocker enabled, key lost. Still logged into Laptop before the initializing restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker enabled, key lost. Still logged into Laptop before the initializing restart.: I have activated BitLocker on my Boot drive and saved the key to my Azure AD. To test if the key is saved properly I tried to log into my Azure AD before restarting my Laptop. I cannot find the account that the key was saved to, and I do not save a saved file key. The...
  8. Bitlocker enabled, key lost. Still logged into Laptop before the initializing restart.

9. Blue screen and require bitlocker key to restore after enable memory integrity and after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and require bitlocker key to restore after enable memory integrity and after...: Blue screen and require bitlocker key to restore after enable memory integrity and after upgraded to windows 11 22H2 patched with June 2024 from windows 10 in Dell LatitudeBefore upgrade to windows 11 22H2 with DVD , it can enable memory integrity in window 10...
  10. Blue screen and require bitlocker key to restore after enable memory integrity and after...

Blue screen and require bitlocker key to restore after enable memory integrity and after...: Blue screen and require bitlocker key to restore after enable memory integrity and after upgraded to windows 11 22H2 patched with June 2024 from windows 10 in Dell LatitudeBefore upgrade to windows 11 22H2 with DVD , it can enable memory integrity in window 10...