Windows 10: How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?

Discus and support How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since I have 2 wide displays, I like my task bars on the far left and far right sides of the monitor.I don't like all tasks the same on both task bars... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert L. Campbell, Jan 17, 2023.

1. How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?

Since I have 2 wide displays, I like my task bars on the far left and far right sides of the monitor.I don't like all tasks the same on both task bars because there is limited space for icons on the task bar.I routinely keep some on the left and some on the right so I would like to pin them there respectively.For example, I keep my browser on the left and the editor on the right. So, browser icons on the left and editor icons on the right.I think this would have to be an enhancement because it's not posable right now.I wanted to add a comment to the question that already exists but that is dis

:)

Robert L. Campbell, Jan 17, 2023

2. How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?

I'm not sure there is a way. I'm using dual monitors win 10 right now and the option to pin a program only appears on my primary monitor. However, the apps I closed on the right monitor will open in
    the same location they were previously when I click the pinned taskbar icon on my left primary monitor... How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?

SUAT SUPHI, Jan 17, 2023
  3. kreed66 Win User
    windows 10 home missing pin to taskbar for installed applications

I added a third step to the first suggestion, which worked for me:

1. Choose start> All apps,

2. Scroll to the application you want to pin, right click and then click
    Pin to taskbar.

3. When the desired icon tile appears in the desktop box, left click on it and drag it into the task bar.

kreed66, Jan 17, 2023
  4. How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?

Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 17, 2023
Thema:

How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?

1. How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ? - Similar Threads - pin applications second

2. How can I activate the second counter in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I activate the second counter in taskbar?: How can I activate the second counter in taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-the-second-counter-in-taskbar/1f5fe5fc-38b2-47d7-999b-7750df838da4
  3. How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?: Since I have 2 wide displays, I like my task bars on the far left and far right sides of the monitor.I don't like all tasks the same on both task bars because there is limited space for icons on the task bar.I routinely keep some on the left and some on the right so I would...
  4. How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?: Since I have 2 wide displays, I like my task bars on the far left and far right sides of the monitor.I don't like all tasks the same on both task bars because there is limited space for icons on the task bar.I routinely keep some on the left and some on the right so I would...
  5. How can I enable an OLD second monitor?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How can I enable an OLD second monitor?: I've been using a small screen * second monitor* TV with my current hookup. The TV is HDMI and is hooked into my graphics card and works okay. My computer card has both DVI and HDMI outputs (my main monitor is hooked to DVI). Now my brother has purchased a new computer that...
  6. How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?

How can I pin applications to the second monitor taskbar in Windows ?: I'm not sure there is a way. I'm using dual monitors win 10 right now and the option to pin a program only appears on my primary monitor. However, the apps I closed on the right monitor will open in the same location they were previously when I click the pinned taskbar icon...
  7. How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar?: So yeah, basically that's the question. I have a neat little Toolbar that shows my current internet usage, which is really cool, shows me when the net goes down, if it's my Net that's messing up or the service I am using. Simple enough. [img] But, when I play games or...
  8. How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar?: So yeah, basically that's the question. I have a neat little Toolbar that shows my current internet usage, which is really cool, shows me when the net goes down, if it's my Net that's messing up or the service I am using. Simple enough. [img] But, when I play games or...
  9. Windows 10 Taskbar on Second Monitor

Windows 10 Taskbar on Second Monitor: When I click on the windows key twice and then click the cursor onto the desktop, the taskbar briefly disappears and then reappears after a brief moment on my second monitor. This doesn't happen on my primary monitor, and only happens when I click the windows key twice and...
  10. How can I pin Libraries to the Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I pin Libraries to the Taskbar?: Title says it all. I can pin libraries to start but not to the taskbar. I tired making a shortcut and pinning that, DO NOT try that! *Eek It started a recurring loop that could only be stopped by hitting the reset button on the case. 89687