Windows 10: How can I move my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen?

Discus and support How can I move my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My organization transitioned to Windows 11, and I was very disappointed to find that I am unable to have my taskbar on the left side of the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jamie Hash, Jun 18, 2024.

1. How can I move my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen?

My organization transitioned to Windows 11, and I was very disappointed to find that I am unable to have my taskbar on the left side of the screen vertical. Please advise on how to fix this.

:)

Jamie Hash, Jun 18, 2024
Thema:

How can I move my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen?

1. How can I move my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen? - Similar Threads - move taskbar vertical

2. How can I move my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I move my taskbar to be vertical on the left side of the screen?: My organization transitioned to Windows 11, and I was very disappointed to find that I am unable to have my taskbar on the left side of the screen vertical. Please advise on how to fix this....
  3. how do u move the taskbar to the left side of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do u move the taskbar to the left side of the screen: How do u move the taskbar to the left side of the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-u-move-the-taskbar-to-the-left-side-of-the/8618c19d-2b72-4dc8-b671-83899fb3c005
  4. how do u move the taskbar to the left side of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do u move the taskbar to the left side of the screen: How do u move the taskbar to the left side of the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-u-move-the-taskbar-to-the-left-side-of-the/8618c19d-2b72-4dc8-b671-83899fb3c005
  5. How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?: How do I move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen? I saw a similar question from someone back in November 2021, but still, this isn't yet available. When will it be or can we expect it to be in Windows 12?...
  6. How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?

How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?: How do I move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen? I saw a similar question from someone back in November 2021, but still, this isn't yet available. When will it be or can we expect it to be in Windows 12?...
  7. How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen

How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen: In Windows 10 the taskbar could be re positioned on the screen, either top, left, or right. This feature seems to be missing in Windows 11.Has this feature been hidden in one of the menus? If it has been removed please find a way to return it to windows 11 or provide a work...
  8. How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen: In Windows 10 the taskbar could be re positioned on the screen, either top, left, or right. This feature seems to be missing in Windows 11.Has this feature been hidden in one of the menus? If it has been removed please find a way to return it to windows 11 or provide a work...
  9. How to move the taskbar on the left side of the screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move the taskbar on the left side of the screen in Windows 11: For many years, I used to have the task bar on the left side of the screen, for productivity reasons - the screen is wider than taller, so I prefer to use a part of the larger space for the task bar than a part of the smaller space.But this option has been removed in Windows...
  10. How to move the taskbar on the left side of the screen in Windows 11

How to move the taskbar on the left side of the screen in Windows 11: For many years, I used to have the task bar on the left side of the screen, for productivity reasons - the screen is wider than taller, so I prefer to use a part of the larger space for the task bar than a part of the smaller space.But this option has been removed in Windows...