Windows 10: How can i keep my old style settings logo or app

Discus and support How can i keep my old style settings logo or app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can i keep my old style settings logo or app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David dyson1, Oct 5, 2024 at 8:42 PM.

1. How can i keep my old style settings logo or app

How can i keep my old style settings logo or app

:)

David dyson1, Oct 5, 2024 at 8:42 PM

2. Old Style Clock (analog) possibility missing in Windows 10

Hello Rolf,

Microsoft is open for suggestions and feedback. If there are features and options that you would like to be added such as the old style clock view, we encourage you to use the Feedback Hub app and post your ideas from there.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

3. Argel Obm Win User
    Cannot change the default font style in Mail for Windows

Hi Brian,

When composing an email, you need to click the message body first so that the font style settings will become active. The font style settings will not active if the cursor is in the "To:" field or in the "Subject" field because the texts there doesn't need
    to be formatted. It is the design of the Mail app. When changing the font style, the settings that you've chosen will become active until you send the email. Once you've sent the email, the font style settings will return to default. Again, this is how the
    Mail app is designed. The Mail app is working a intended.

If you're using the Mail app of Windows 10 and if you have a suggestion regarding the font settings of the Mail app, we encourage you to submit it issue using the Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new suggestion. Please
    revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback items.

For more information on Feedback Hub, see our
    support article

In order to submit new feedback, please follow these steps:

• On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Suggestion, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).
    • Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like
      https://aka.ms/<unique link>).

If you still have any questions, kindly reply to this thread.

4. How can i keep my old style settings logo or app

Start Menu Apps fonts style

i have recently changed windows 10 fonts style using registry editor but start menu Apps fonts style is not changed why? suggest if any method.

i want to make my PC stylish

Dipak Gamit, Oct 5, 2024 at 8:45 PM
Thema:

How can i keep my old style settings logo or app

1. How can i keep my old style settings logo or app - Similar Threads - keep old style

2. How can i keep my old style settings logo or app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i keep my old style settings logo or app: How can i keep my old style settings logo or app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-keep-my-old-style-settings-logo-or-app/69e7df7f-a39c-4199-a9ea-cf65fb653bdc
  3. How can i keep my old style settings logo or app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i keep my old style settings logo or app: How can i keep my old style settings logo or app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-keep-my-old-style-settings-logo-or-app/69e7df7f-a39c-4199-a9ea-cf65fb653bdc
  4. Can i change my pc to a different motherboard brand and keep my apps and old settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i change my pc to a different motherboard brand and keep my apps and old settings?: Hello, im changing my Lenovo legion t5 motherboard that came with the pc to a new ASUS motherboard, do i need to install a fresh copy of windows and lose all my old apps and installed games? or i plug the new motherboard and it will install the new drivers and keep my old...
  5. Can i change my pc to a different motherboard brand and keep my apps and old settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i change my pc to a different motherboard brand and keep my apps and old settings?: Hello, im changing my Lenovo legion t5 motherboard that came with the pc to a new ASUS motherboard, do i need to install a fresh copy of windows and lose all my old apps and installed games? or i plug the new motherboard and it will install the new drivers and keep my old...
  6. Can i change my pc to a different motherboard brand and keep my apps and old settings?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Windows 10 Settings app reverted to old style

Windows 10 Settings app reverted to old style: Hello there! I just noticed something, my Settings app reverted to old styleBEFOREAFTERWindows 10 Home • 21H1 19043.1110 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-settings-app-reverted-to-old-style/8185e800-c37b-42fd-af43-1096a70d91db
  8. Settings App Logo

Settings App Logo: I want to change the icon for the settings application of my PC. I have a Windows 10 laptop. I want to be able to customize my laptop. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-logo/6fec6d81-6f8d-44ea-a39e-81faed12e0de
  9. How can I revert the start search to the old style?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I revert the start search to the old style?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AttackOfTheThumbs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9wd90/how_can_i_revert_the_start_search_to_the_old_style/
  10. OLd style desktop

OLd style desktop: Since last update, my old desktop with icons has disappeared leaving only the new multicoloured desktop. When restart computer, the old icons make a brief appearance and then the screen darkens and goes onto new desktop. Have tried going through themes and settings but has...