Windows 10: how can i install windows works 7 onto computer windows 10 version

Discus and support how can i install windows works 7 onto computer windows 10 version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer is windows 10 how can I install windows works 7 cd it gets so far then stops and states it requires 32 bit not 64 bit whatever that means... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by algwfr, Dec 11, 2021.

1. algwfr Win User

how can i install windows works 7 onto computer windows 10 version

My computer is windows 10 how can I install windows works 7 cd it gets so far then stops and states it requires 32 bit not 64 bit whatever that means

:)

algwfr, Dec 11, 2021

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Dec 11, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 11, 2021
Thema:

1. how can i install windows works 7 onto computer windows 10 version - Similar Threads - install works onto

2. Can I install Windows XP on a Windows 7 computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install Windows XP on a Windows 7 computer?: I want to know if I can install Windows XP on a Windows 7 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-windows-xp-on-a-windows-7-computer/97eddc48-72c2-42b2-968e-4f6224290382
  3. Can I install Windows XP on a Windows 7 computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install Windows XP on a Windows 7 computer?: I want to know if I can install Windows XP on a Windows 7 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-windows-xp-on-a-windows-7-computer/97eddc48-72c2-42b2-968e-4f6224290382
  4. How can I install windows 7 on usb version 3 ?

How can I install windows 7 on usb version 3 ?: Now I have windows 10 installed and I want to install new windows 7. I have windows 7 iso file and usb with 30gb space.The problem is if I make the usb bootable with windows 7 when it's getting to the windows 7 setting screen when booting from the usb the keyboard and mouse...
  5. How can I install windows 7 on usb version 3 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install windows 7 on usb version 3 ?: Now I have windows 10 installed and I want to install new windows 7. I have windows 7 iso file and usb with 30gb space.The problem is if I make the usb bootable with windows 7 when it's getting to the windows 7 setting screen when booting from the usb the keyboard and mouse...
  6. how can i install windows works 7 onto computer windows 10 version

how can i install windows works 7 onto computer windows 10 version: My computer is windows 10 how can I install windows works 7 cd it gets so far then stops and states it requires 32 bit not 64 bit whatever that means...
  7. Can I install Windows 7 onto a Windows 10 desktop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I install Windows 7 onto a Windows 10 desktop?: Hi all. I've had W10 desktop since Jan & am an extremely unhappy user. Totally dissatisfied. W10 just doesn't work for me. I've spent so much time on it. Parts of software doesn't function as it shd. I've spent more time on the MS website than before, in fact, I've hardly...
  8. Trying to install windows 10 onto a windows 7 computer

Trying to install windows 10 onto a windows 7 computer: Every time I try to download any software I get "The sub system needed to support image is not present" Can you advise me how to get around this. Thanks Bob...
  9. How to install windows 8.1 version of sticky notes onto windows 10?

How to install windows 8.1 version of sticky notes onto windows 10?: I used to own a school provided laptop that ran 8.1, and I noticed recently that the official Microsoft Sticky Notes app from that OS version let me copy and paste tables from word to a sticky note. I used this to put my school timetable on a sticky note for ease of access....
  10. can i install windows 10 onto a usb

can i install windows 10 onto a usb: I want to know if it is possible to install windows 10 onto a usb drive so that i can boot to it instead of a hard drive 54887