Windows 10: How can I get my pc working again.

Discus and support How can I get my pc working again. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So a few weeks ago I was trying to get my action camera connected to my pc and I installed a driver for the camera. After installing the driver the pop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Setri Toivakka, Sep 1, 2024.

1. How can I get my pc working again.

So a few weeks ago I was trying to get my action camera connected to my pc and I installed a driver for the camera. After installing the driver the pop up said driver installed on 46 devices and all of my USB devices became unresponsive. They still get power etc and the lights shine up but none of my input devices respond, so basically my whole system is unresponsive while the driver is installed and active. I tried different USB ports etc but nothing seems to work. I also can't boot to WinRE for some reason atleast by stopping the boot sequence. Any help is really appreciated and I hope I can

:)

Setri Toivakka, Sep 1, 2024

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 1, 2024
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 1, 2024
  4. How can I get my pc working again.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 1, 2024
Thema:

How can I get my pc working again.

1. How can I get my pc working again. - Similar Threads - working again

2. Camera stops working after Windows Update AGAIN!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera stops working after Windows Update AGAIN!: Anyone else have this happen- my camera stopped working after a Windows update, then there was an update to fix that and it worked until this most recent Windows software update now my...
  3. Camera stops working after Windows Update AGAIN!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera stops working after Windows Update AGAIN!: Anyone else have this happen- my camera stopped working after a Windows update, then there was an update to fix that and it worked until this most recent Windows software update now my...
  4. My pc completely freezes and I have to turn it off for it to work again…

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc completely freezes and I have to turn it off for it to work again…: Had my pc for 2 years now, for the past 6 months it becomes completely unresponsive and freezes whenever I use:-obs for video recording-CapCut for exporting videos-most games at medium to low settingsCan someone please help, this has become really annoying as I keep losing my...
  5. My pc completely freezes and I have to turn it off for it to work again…

My pc completely freezes and I have to turn it off for it to work again…: Had my pc for 2 years now, for the past 6 months it becomes completely unresponsive and freezes whenever I use:-obs for video recording-CapCut for exporting videos-most games at medium to low settingsCan someone please help, this has become really annoying as I keep losing my...
  6. My pc completely freezes and I have to turn it off for it to work again…

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need help getting pen to work again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help getting pen to work again: So I had bought the Bamboo Ink, newer version and for a while it worked on my 2-in1 laptop, then one day it stopped working, I though it was.in need of a new battery so I had bought some new ones but it still didnt work I even tried to change the pen settings like it says in...
  8. Need help getting pen to work again

Need help getting pen to work again: So I had bought the Bamboo Ink, newer version and for a while it worked on my 2-in1 laptop, then one day it stopped working, I though it was.in need of a new battery so I had bought some new ones but it still didnt work I even tried to change the pen settings like it says in...
  9. How do I get face recognition working again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get face recognition working again?: My new Asus laptop came with face recognition fully working. After an update it no longer works at all and in settings it says that face recognition is not available.Is there an easy fix for this frustrating issue?...
  10. How do I get face recognition working again?

How do I get face recognition working again?: My new Asus laptop came with face recognition fully working. After an update it no longer works at all and in settings it says that face recognition is not available.Is there an easy fix for this frustrating issue?...