Windows 10: how can I get my mic to work?

Discus and support how can I get my mic to work? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My mic has not been working for a bit. I have tried to mute and unmute it and changing the mic settings, I removed the driver and reinstalled it, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by a youtuber, Sep 30, 2023.

1. how can I get my mic to work?

My mic has not been working for a bit. I have tried to mute and unmute it and changing the mic settings, I removed the driver and reinstalled it, I even reinstalled windows. The mic is the Logitech USB Headset. The sound is working as normal. What else can I do to try to fix it?

:)

a youtuber, Sep 30, 2023
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Sep 30, 2023
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Sep 30, 2023
  4. how can I get my mic to work?

mic no work again

mic no work again
    this always happens like randomly sometimes
    and i didnt even do anything and windows so buggy this just happens randomly

i need list of everything to check and do to see if any of them work
    mic that comes with computer
    mic is on, etc etc

tested on 4-5 mic sites, doenst work on any

helpfixcomputer, Sep 30, 2023
Thema:

how can I get my mic to work?

1. how can I get my mic to work? - Similar Threads - mic

2. Laptop Sound and Mic randomly stopped working - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Sound and Mic randomly stopped working - Windows 11: Hi,The inbuilt sound and mic of my laptop HP envy randomly stopped working. Messages are: No output devices found and no input devices found. I've tried all the obvious troubleshooting:Unable to disable muteSystem troubleshooter goes through it's process, I restart, no...
  3. Laptop Sound and Mic randomly stopped working - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Sound and Mic randomly stopped working - Windows 11: Hi,The inbuilt sound and mic of my laptop HP envy randomly stopped working. Messages are: No output devices found and no input devices found. I've tried all the obvious troubleshooting:Unable to disable muteSystem troubleshooter goes through it's process, I restart, no...
  4. MIC NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIC NOT WORKING: Tested hardware and it is working fine but not when mic plugged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-not-working/24a08141-f562-4356-a03f-f320017c34a2
  5. MIC NOT WORKING

MIC NOT WORKING: Tested hardware and it is working fine but not when mic plugged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-not-working/24a08141-f562-4356-a03f-f320017c34a2
  6. Wireless Beats will not connect as audio or mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Beats will not connect as audio or mic: The wireless Beats headphones will only connect by Bluetooth but never connect to audio or mic. I have tried resetting and forgetting the device. I have all the current updates. I have tried updating drivers. Nothing seems to be working. Please help!...
  7. Wireless Beats will not connect as audio or mic

Wireless Beats will not connect as audio or mic: The wireless Beats headphones will only connect by Bluetooth but never connect to audio or mic. I have tried resetting and forgetting the device. I have all the current updates. I have tried updating drivers. Nothing seems to be working. Please help!...
  8. PC turns on fans running at full speed but no display for monitor, no lights from mic,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns on fans running at full speed but no display for monitor, no lights from mic,...: After hurricane Milton my friends booted up his PC after he got his power back and his monitor says no display detected, his keyboard or mouse aren't lighting up either. He went out got a new motherboard and CPU as well as RAM just to finish building it and discover the same...
  9. PC turns on fans running at full speed but no display for monitor, no lights from mic,...

PC turns on fans running at full speed but no display for monitor, no lights from mic,...: After hurricane Milton my friends booted up his PC after he got his power back and his monitor says no display detected, his keyboard or mouse aren't lighting up either. He went out got a new motherboard and CPU as well as RAM just to finish building it and discover the same...
  10. Windows 11 Realtek jack mic does not collects any audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Realtek jack mic does not collects any audio: I'm on windows 11 , Dell g15. I bought a new mic , which is perfectly recognized by the device & select as the default audio input device. but trying to test the mic in setting or in any other app, it does not collect any audio. the mic test show 0% of total volume everytime,...