Windows 10: How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...

Discus and support How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought an upgrade from the current Windows 11 Home I am using to Windows 11 Pro through the Windows store for $107 including taxes. However, I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Magid ibrahim, May 3, 2024.

1. How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...

I bought an upgrade from the current Windows 11 Home I am using to Windows 11 Pro through the Windows store for $107 including taxes. However, I got billed twice and there are no returns or Customer Services number to call.How can I get a refund for the second charge I was billed?Thanks.M. M. Ibrahim

:)

Magid ibrahim, May 3, 2024

2. How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro?

I bought an upgrade from the current Windows 11 Home I am using to Windows 11 Pro through the Windows store for $107 including taxes. However, I got billed twice and there are no returns or Customer Services number to call.

How can I get a refund for the second charge I was billed?

Thanks.

M. M. Ibrahim

Magid ibrahim, May 3, 2024
  3. Bill Smithers, May 3, 2024
  4. How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...

Bill Smithers, May 3, 2024
Thema:

How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...

1. How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to... - Similar Threads - refund Microsoft double

2. How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...: I submitted an order to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I completed the process and submitted the order, I received a message stating that there was an issue on Microsoft's end and I should try again. I did, and this time the window just closed. But then...
  3. How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...: I submitted an order to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I completed the process and submitted the order, I received a message stating that there was an issue on Microsoft's end and I should try again. I did, and this time the window just closed. But then...
  4. How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...

How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...: I bought an upgrade from the current Windows 11 Home I am using to Windows 11 Pro through the Windows store for $107 including taxes. However, I got billed twice and there are no returns or Customer Services number to call.How can I get a refund for the second charge I was...
  5. double billed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    double billed: I have been double billed for my 2024 subscription and need help fixing it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-billed/b1569a76-7731-4c58-af8a-9fe99d3b5540
  6. how can i get a refund from MSFS2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get a refund from MSFS2020: I got MSFS2020 a few months now,and all these months its only been problems and more problems overy time,i've re installed so many times..even re did my whole computer to have MSFS2020 giving me more problems every time,now this last one is something about syncing data...and...
  7. how can i get a refund from MSFS2020

how can i get a refund from MSFS2020: I got MSFS2020 a few months now,and all these months its only been problems and more problems overy time,i've re installed so many times..even re did my whole computer to have MSFS2020 giving me more problems every time,now this last one is something about syncing data...and...
  8. made double payment for windows 10 home edition how to get refund

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    made double payment for windows 10 home edition how to get refund: when i purchased win 10 home edition online thro my credit card it was first terminated since international transaction was not enebled against my card hence ienabled the facility and made another payment thro my credit card .now problem is that my first transaction which...
  9. Double billing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Double billing: I used Microsoft Pay and entered my credit card as a payment method. When I purchased a product from Mothercare, I received double billing. One from Mothercare andthe second from Microsoft Store for the same amount. What is it?...
  10. Double billing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Double billing: Recently i bought windows 10 pro and office 365 from microsoft store. At the same time amount has been deducted from my credit card. After the order has been processed the same amount deducted again. I am living in UAE could anybody help me to solve this issue...