Windows 10: How can I fix WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR

Discus and support How can I fix WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop runs in bsod - Whea uncontrollable error at intervals even when I'm not running heavy task on my laptop. I can't figure out what's wrong. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Adco, Oct 6, 2024 at 12:37 PM.

1. How can I fix WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR

My laptop runs in bsod - Whea uncontrollable error at intervals even when I'm not running heavy task on my laptop. I can't figure out what's wrong. I tried to check the minidump file but I don't understand it

:)

2. Whea uncontrollable error blue screen

I want to solve whea uncontrollable error blue screen

I didn't update any driver or added a new hardware to my pc the blue screen just started to apper when i am using my pc

i ignore it in the begging ,but now i can't start my pc it keep appearing

is it virus or hardware problem

3. davebobis Win User
    Whea uncorrectable error windows 11

how do i fix this windows 11 BSOD it shows whea uncontrollable error after downloading windows 11 when i open a browser or when i try to run any game it blue screens and gives me WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR can someone help me on how to fix this its really annoying and getting on my nerves!

4. How can I fix WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR

WHEA Error - Please Help

Everything on my computer has been running flawlessly since building it a few months ago. For the last week, I've been getting random WHEA errors. I assumed they would go away on their own since it was a generic error every time. Today, I got fed up and reinstalled windows. About 15 minutes into the new installation, I get another WHEA error. I googled it and decided to get blue screen viewer to determine the root of the problem. I have no clue how to read this error log though and need help in a big way. Can someone please direct me on how to fix this crap? Let me know what other information is needed. I'm going crazy over here.

How can I fix WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR Qf4KxAj.png

Thema:

How can I fix WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR

1. How can I fix WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR - Similar Threads - fix WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE

2. How can I fix WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR: My laptop runs in bsod - Whea uncontrollable error at intervals even when I'm not running heavy task on my laptop. I can't figure out what's wrong. I tried to check the minidump file but I don't understand it...
  3. How can I fix WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I fix WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR: My laptop runs in bsod - Whea uncontrollable error at intervals even when I'm not running heavy task on my laptop. I can't figure out what's wrong. I tried to check the minidump file but I don't understand it...
  4. Can anyone help with this - multiple bluescreens Whea uncontrollable error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help with this - multiple bluescreens Whea uncontrollable error.: Hi,I've been getting a heep of blue screens have tested and swapped out hardware an clean installed windows on a new drive cant get rid of it.Error as follows with link to mini dumps below. ThanksProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 124Parameter 1: 0Parameter...
  5. Can anyone help with this - multiple bluescreens Whea uncontrollable error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help with this - multiple bluescreens Whea uncontrollable error.: Hi,I've been getting a heep of blue screens have tested and swapped out hardware an clean installed windows on a new drive cant get rid of it.Error as follows with link to mini dumps below. ThanksProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 124Parameter 1: 0Parameter...
  6. WHEA uncontrollable error

WHEA uncontrollable error: Does anyone know what causes WHEA uncontrollable errors to start popping up? In the last week I've had 3 WHEA uncontrollable errors and then it cant find the boot device on my laptop. I took it apart to see if anything was out of place but everything was locked in tight and I...
  7. WHEA uncorrectable error - how to fix

WHEA uncorrectable error - how to fix: Hello Windows-Community.I installed a new PC and get BSOD WHEA uncorrectable error since the beginning.How can I find out what the problem is and fix it?Best regardsMarcus...
  8. WHEA uncontrollable error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHEA uncontrollable error: after windows upgrade I get a blue screen with this error code after the computer has set idle for 15 minutes or more. I have had it serviced a few times by qualified repair service but to no avail. the only way it was corrected was when past updates were uninstalled but as...
  9. EVENT ID 1001 bluescreen error. WHEA UNCONTROLLED ERROR.

EVENT ID 1001 bluescreen error. WHEA UNCONTROLLED ERROR.: windows 10 pro 64bit asrock z97 pro4 8gm ram intel core I7-4790k AMD RADEON RX 570120W log name : system bug check :0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffcd8e31e5d028, 0x00000000be000000, 0x0000000000800400. dump to C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. ID:...
  10. Laptop Continuously Crashes - WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Continuously Crashes - WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE Error: Have tried reinstalling windows, though still get these errors. PC - Dell 9570 1TB 16GB RAM i7 Have attached minidump file - as really can't make sense of it. Anyone able to identify the underlying issue? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yvpTOe5yJin8tGGxxGPLXKXX8IpDDHAb...