Windows 10: How can i fix my laptop's screen?

Discus and support How can i fix my laptop's screen? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop was working fine yesterday, but wen i woke up today it wad dark/dim. I tried adjusting the brightness level to max, and i tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sibusiso Innocent, Dec 18, 2023.

1. How can i fix my laptop's screen?

My laptop was working fine yesterday, but wen i woke up today it wad dark/dim. I tried adjusting the brightness level to max, and i tried the ctrl+win+shift+B it didn't work. When i shine a flashlight to the screen i can see that the display is working but it dark and dim. Oh and my caps lock lights it doesn't light up when i enable it. So how can i fix it without opening the screen. So can you help me my laptop is from Lenovo

:)

Sibusiso Innocent, Dec 18, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 18, 2023
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Dec 18, 2023
  4. How can i fix my laptop's screen?

Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Dec 18, 2023
Thema:

How can i fix my laptop's screen?

1. How can i fix my laptop's screen? - Similar Threads - fix laptop's screen

2. How can i fix my laptop's screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i fix my laptop's screen?: My laptop was working fine yesterday, but wen i woke up today it wad dark/dim. I tried adjusting the brightness level to max, and i tried the ctrl+win+shift+B it didn't work. When i shine a flashlight to the screen i can see that the display is working but it dark and dim. Oh...
  3. How can i fix my laptop's screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can i fix my laptop's screen?: My laptop was working fine yesterday, but wen i woke up today it wad dark/dim. I tried adjusting the brightness level to max, and i tried the ctrl+win+shift+B it didn't work. When i shine a flashlight to the screen i can see that the display is working but it dark and dim. Oh...
  4. How can I fix my laptop screen?

How can I fix my laptop screen?: I power on my laptop and the screen looked like this. It works with an external display, and I immediately tried some graphics drivers updates but nothing worked. Any solutions?...
  5. How can I fix my laptop screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my laptop screen?: I power on my laptop and the screen looked like this. It works with an external display, and I immediately tried some graphics drivers updates but nothing worked. Any solutions?...
  6. How can I fix my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my laptop?: I recently had a major problem with my HP elite book. During a update the power cord came unplugged and my laptop got stuck in a loop. Currently whenever I boot it up it will say finishing update and then after about 15 seconds, the laptop restarts and shows the same message....
  7. How can I fix my laptop?

How can I fix my laptop?: I recently had a major problem with my HP elite book. During a update the power cord came unplugged and my laptop got stuck in a loop. Currently whenever I boot it up it will say finishing update and then after about 15 seconds, the laptop restarts and shows the same message....
  8. How can i fix my laptop?

How can i fix my laptop?: Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop.Everytime I open a game or i run Unity Game Developing for a while, it crashes. I have deleted temporary files, I ran the sfc /scannow command, the chkdsk /f command, and the dism /online /cleanup-image /Restorehealth command, and I...
  9. How can i fix my laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can i fix my laptop?: Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop.Everytime I open a game or i run Unity Game Developing for a while, it crashes. I have deleted temporary files, I ran the sfc /scannow command, the chkdsk /f command, and the dism /online /cleanup-image /Restorehealth command, and I...
  10. Laptop screen is not recognized. How can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop screen is not recognized. How can i fix this?: The trick of putting down the screen inmediatly after turning on the laptop makes the screen work until the company logo dissapears, then the screen stops working. I tried to wait a little more before opening the screen, but the screen still does not work. I tried...