Windows 10: How can I fix my Jack mic?

Discus and support How can I fix my Jack mic? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The audio on my computer will not play through my wired headphones and will only play through the speakers. The jack mic shows up as an input only for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Morrill1, Aug 1, 2024.

1. How can I fix my Jack mic?

The audio on my computer will not play through my wired headphones and will only play through the speakers. The jack mic shows up as an input only for the microphone. How can I fix this issue?

:)

David Morrill1, Aug 1, 2024
  2. jamos316 Win User

audio/mic jack

i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack.
    i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used.
    how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?

jamos316, Aug 1, 2024
  3. cosmo Win User
    3.5mm Jack issues (mic)

I'm currently using a Logitech h151 headset that has only a single jack. Upon using it for the first few times, everything was fine. However, in the past two days, the mic has been cutting off and interference can be heard. I have to continuously readjust the jack and push it in extremely tightly before the mic can work again. I know this because my friends on discord have been complaining of my mic cutting off too often. I have already updated my drivers and such, anyone has any idea how to fix this?

cosmo, Aug 1, 2024
  4. How can I fix my Jack mic?

Combo headphone jack does not detect mic

Sorry. right click on speaker in systray, click on playback. The "Sound" window opens. Click on Speakers tab, likely already there, click on your headset, assuming its plugged in, click on properties. In general tab it shows jack.

I suggested through speakers as you said mic did not show up on Recording tab.

Caledon Ken, Aug 1, 2024
Thema:

How can I fix my Jack mic?

1. How can I fix my Jack mic? - Similar Threads - fix Jack mic

2. How can I fix my Jack mic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my Jack mic?: The audio on my computer will not play through my wired headphones and will only play through the speakers. The jack mic shows up as an input only for the microphone. How can I fix this issue?...
  3. How can I fix ports and jacks on acer laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix ports and jacks on acer laptop?: All of my usb ports and headphone jack quit working on my acer laptop the other day. I keep having the error come up “ USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it.” My devices work fine as I...
  4. How can I fix ports and jacks on acer laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix ports and jacks on acer laptop?: All of my usb ports and headphone jack quit working on my acer laptop the other day. I keep having the error come up “ USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it.” My devices work fine as I...
  5. MY 3.5MM JACK MIC WAS NOT SUPPORTING.

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY 3.5MM JACK MIC WAS NOT SUPPORTING.: Hello sir/madam I'm Ayush actually I'm facing one problem in my windows 10 laptop that whenever i plug my 3.5mm jack mic name maono AU-400 in my pc this was showing only speaker was activated and my mic was not decting and in my this mic it has 4 trrs pointer and in my...
  6. fix mic/jack 3.5 recognition in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    fix mic/jack 3.5 recognition in windows 10: Since I formatted my notebook (dell xps 15 7590), the 3.5mm jack connector has stopped recognizing my headphones - I have already tried more than 3 headphones- and I don't know how to solve it. I have followed almost all the suggested guides to resolve these types of...
  7. Can hear my audio through my mic, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can hear my audio through my mic, how do I fix it?: So I bought a new mic and it plugs in via analog, so I plugged it in and did a sound test. Had other audio playing on my headset but I muted it (meaning it can't be audio bleeding from my headset) but you could still hear it in the recording. Can someone help me fix this?...
  8. How can I fix my default mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I fix my default mic: Hi, I have been using this voice changer called voicemod.net and it got really boring so i uninstalled it but after i uninstalled it my default my still sounds like a baby (voice changer voice) and i cant redo it and i've searched up the web and still haven't found anything...
  9. Mic Jack not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic Jack not Working: Hi Bought this mic on amazon recently Amazon.com: Neewer® Mini 3.5mm Flexible Microphone Mic for PC Laptop Skype (2X Microphones): Computers Accessories When i connect the Mic to the Jack on the motherboard or my CPU nothing happens Windows 10 does not detect and...
  10. audio/mic jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio/mic jack: i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack. i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used. how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?...