Windows 10: how can i fix my cursor lock, it moves whenever i play and its not supposed to move

Discus and support how can i fix my cursor lock, it moves whenever i play and its not supposed to move in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; for a long time now my cursor lock always unlocks itself and when im playing shooter games im playing then randomly my cursor is flying everywhere over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DIEGO_676, May 1, 2023.

1. DIEGO_676 Win User

how can i fix my cursor lock, it moves whenever i play and its not supposed to move

for a long time now my cursor lock always unlocks itself and when im playing shooter games im playing then randomly my cursor is flying everywhere over my two monitors, i disconnected my second monitor thinking that was the solution but it still went everywhere on my screen, i look around with my cursor lock still working then my mouse is moving everywhere and i dont know how to fix it

:)

DIEGO_676, May 1, 2023
  2. alcern Win User

CAPS LOCK moves my mouse cursor

Whenever i press CAPS LOCK, NUM LOCK or SCROLL LOCK my mouse cursor moves downwards towards the bottom left of my screen. it is quite annoying since i type using CAPS LOCK instead of SHIFT. is there a way to fix this problem? thank you

alcern, May 1, 2023
  3. Corsair voyager a1600 cursor lock while playing games.

I just bought a brand new laptop and for some reason whenever I press any buttons on the keyboard (while playing any game) the cursor locks and I can’t change my camera direction. It’s not every single time, but It happens too often to enjoy anything I play. When I’m not playing a game I can press any key, as many as I want, and the cursor never stops moving. I’ve tried updating the drivers, tried turning off palm check, cursor delay… nothing is working.

Eric Madill, May 1, 2023
  4. prasadvv Win User

how can i fix my cursor lock, it moves whenever i play and its not supposed to move

Fix for cursor moving to left?

What is the fix for the cursor moving to the left? Upon first signing in to Windows 10 I type the first letter of my password and the cursor moves to the left. I have to delete the first letter and start my user name
    again and then the cursor behaves normally. This also occasionally happens when typing a document or typing something into "search". I type the first letter, the cursor moves to the left and I have to delete the first letter and retype.

prasadvv, May 1, 2023
Thema:

1. how can i fix my cursor lock, it moves whenever i play and its not supposed to move - Similar Threads - fix cursor lock

2. How do I fix my cursor moving on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my cursor moving on its own: Hello, recently I started having issues where my cursor would move to the bottom left corner of my screen every few seconds, I have tried fixing it by uninstalling drivers. Still, there is no difference when I unplug my mouse because it still moves on its own when I try to...
  3. How do I fix my cursor moving on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my cursor moving on its own: Hello, recently I started having issues where my cursor would move to the bottom left corner of my screen every few seconds, I have tried fixing it by uninstalling drivers. Still, there is no difference when I unplug my mouse because it still moves on its own when I try to...
  4. I can't move my cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't move my cursor: I can't move my cursor for some reason like when I try to move it it just teleports back into the same place can somebody help please Need help asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-move-my-cursor/3ecaed46-d891-4a33-b61e-6ce0c1bf32d4
  5. Whenever I type the position of my cursor moves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I type the position of my cursor moves: When I used my laptop keyboard, after typing often the position of my cursor will move and I’ll be typing in an other area. I’ve tried loads of things, but this is a reoccurring problem. The only thing that will stop the issue is when I use an external keyboard, but as a...
  6. Whenever I type the position of my cursor moves

Whenever I type the position of my cursor moves: When I used my laptop keyboard, after typing often the position of my cursor will move and I’ll be typing in an other area. I’ve tried loads of things, but this is a reoccurring problem. The only thing that will stop the issue is when I use an external keyboard, but as a...
  7. how can i fix my cursor lock, it moves whenever i play and its not supposed to move

how can i fix my cursor lock, it moves whenever i play and its not supposed to move: for a long time now my cursor lock always unlocks itself and when im playing shooter games im playing then randomly my cursor is flying everywhere over my two monitors, i disconnected my second monitor thinking that was the solution but it still went everywhere on my screen,...
  8. CURSOR MOVES ON ITS OWN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CURSOR MOVES ON ITS OWN: I am so frustrated. Suddenly my cursor moves around the page on its own! while typing a letter or email, should I stop to check on something relative to my work and start typing again, only to find the cursor is in a totally different area than where I left off!! IT JUST...
  9. Cursor moves on its on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor moves on its on: Why do pointer move on its own . should I put it on low intensity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-moves-on-its-on/c3d555c8-9f9a-4479-a1ac-a4054e342ebc
  10. Cursor is moving on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor is moving on its own: I installed Windows 10 on my laptop Asus A45vd. And find out that when I use the touchpad, cursor is moving without any interference on my side. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-moving-on-its-own/638607bd-e29e-47ab-988f-eee61e4ea569