Windows 10: how can i fix my blank white cmd

Discus and support how can i fix my blank white cmd in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my command prompt is not opening and is showing white i do not know how t o fix thisi have tried to research a little bit about this and i can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thebest-040, Dec 25, 2022.

1. how can i fix my blank white cmd

my command prompt is not opening and is showing white i do not know how t o fix thisi have tried to research a little bit about this and i can't find anything

:)

thebest-040, Dec 25, 2022
  2. Taimilk Win User

White blank icons on desktop and in program tree.

I have this problem sometimes. It seems the icon cache database is corrupted for some reasons. I use the following steps to restore all white blank icons.

1. Start command prompt (WindowKey + R, type cmd)

2. In command prompt type "cd %userprofile%\appdata\local"

3. In command prompt type "del iconcache.db /a"

4. Start taskmanager (WindowKey + R, type taskmgr)

5. Find Windows Explorer and Right click | End Task

6. In taskmanager select File | New Task then type explorer

You should now fix all white blank icons on desktop.

Taimilk, Dec 25, 2022
  3. Blank White Screen on Some application

Hi Kaveh,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Are you encountering the blank white screen issue only when accessing the Arturia Keylab61 software?
    • Have you tried launching other programs or software? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages once the screen turns blank white screen?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you perform a
    clean boot
    to check if there are programs or applications that might be causing the Arturia Keylab61 software not to function. To do this, refer to this

link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Dec 25, 2022
  4. how can i fix my blank white cmd

j39dofFkjsd, Dec 25, 2022
Thema:

how can i fix my blank white cmd

1. how can i fix my blank white cmd - Similar Threads - fix blank white

2. How can I fix black/blank screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix black/blank screen?: It’s been a week since i’ve gotten the black screen on my computer and nothing seems to work. I’ve already tried ctrl-alt-delete and windows-ctrl-shift-B. When i used ctrl-alt-delete the screen turns off and on and that’s pretty much it, when i use Windows-Ctrl-Shift-B...
  3. How can I fix black/blank screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix black/blank screen?: It’s been a week since i’ve gotten the black screen on my computer and nothing seems to work. I’ve already tried ctrl-alt-delete and windows-ctrl-shift-B. When i used ctrl-alt-delete the screen turns off and on and that’s pretty much it, when i use Windows-Ctrl-Shift-B...
  4. how can i fix my blank white cmd

how can i fix my blank white cmd: my command prompt is not opening and is showing white i do not know how t o fix thisi have tried to research a little bit about this and i can't find anything...
  5. how can i fix my blank white cmd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can i fix my blank white cmd: my command prompt is not opening and is showing white i do not know how t o fix thisi have tried to research a little bit about this and i can't find anything...
  6. my taskbar went blank how can i fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my taskbar went blank how can i fix this: my taskbar went blank after updates how can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-went-blank-how-can-i-fix-this/d6f106b2-b025-496a-b28e-dd317d818863
  7. my taskbar went blank how can i fix this

my taskbar went blank how can i fix this: my taskbar went blank after updates how can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-went-blank-how-can-i-fix-this/d6f106b2-b025-496a-b28e-dd317d818863
  8. Blank Windows security screen, How can i Fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank Windows security screen, How can i Fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Abhayraj1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5cpel/blank_windows_security_screen_how_can_i_fix_it/
  9. White blank screen

in Windows 10 Support
    White blank screen: I have a Asus e303ma laptop Window's 10 was working well until my screen change white blank screen and it did freeze before the white Screen it was the normal Window's 10 Screen. What can I do to clear it? 154888
  10. blank white boxes for my files

in Windows 10 Customization
    blank white boxes for my files: Windows 10 pro 64 bit how to correct blank white boxes on my files and short cuts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-white-boxes-for-my-files/09b30ae3-6d28-4998-b9d0-306d9fa6eb0f