Windows 10: How can i fix it?

Discus and support How can i fix it? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Family safety its showing that i'm not connecred to internet but i am and i can't send my request.I'm on ethernet... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Kaspars Miltins, Apr 7, 2024.

1. How can i fix it?

Family safety its showing that i'm not connecred to internet but i am and i can't send my request.I'm on ethernet

:)

Kaspars Miltins, Apr 7, 2024
Thema:

How can i fix it?

1. How can i fix it? - Similar Threads - fix

2. Error ID 1060 in Event Viewer: How to Fix "Application Popup" Issue at Startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error ID 1060 in Event Viewer: How to Fix "Application Popup" Issue at Startup?: Hello everyone,I've been encountering an error every time I start my laptop and check the Event Viewer. The error message is as follows:"The description for Event ID 1060 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not...
  3. Error ID 1060 in Event Viewer: How to Fix "Application Popup" Issue at Startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error ID 1060 in Event Viewer: How to Fix "Application Popup" Issue at Startup?: Hello everyone,I've been encountering an error every time I start my laptop and check the Event Viewer. The error message is as follows:"The description for Event ID 1060 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not...
  4. Cannot access my laptop due to failed pin attempts. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access my laptop due to failed pin attempts. How do I fix this?: I need to reset my pin due to too many pin attempts. I would like to speak to a really real person as nothing on here actually solves the problem....
  5. Cannot access my laptop due to failed pin attempts. How do I fix this?

Cannot access my laptop due to failed pin attempts. How do I fix this?: I need to reset my pin due to too many pin attempts. I would like to speak to a really real person as nothing on here actually solves the problem....
  6. How to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this issue: Hi, for the past few weeks, I've been experiencing two separate issues with my computer, my graphics drivers crashing causing me to have to restart my computer manually I've already used ddu to remove drivers and install the most updated, and my PC just restarting out of...
  7. How to fix this issue

How to fix this issue: Hi, for the past few weeks, I've been experiencing two separate issues with my computer, my graphics drivers crashing causing me to have to restart my computer manually I've already used ddu to remove drivers and install the most updated, and my PC just restarting out of...
  8. how to fix autoscroll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix autoscroll: This autoscrolling annoys me a bit too much. i've been getting it since three days ago. i changed mouses because the old mouse didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-autoscroll/56096a12-e3d7-4604-a4cc-151366b03f35
  9. how to fix autoscroll

how to fix autoscroll: This autoscrolling annoys me a bit too much. i've been getting it since three days ago. i changed mouses because the old mouse didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-autoscroll/56096a12-e3d7-4604-a4cc-151366b03f35
  10. How do i fix poor bluetooth connection with headphones?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix poor bluetooth connection with headphones?: I'd like to add that my headphones were working perfectly fine until maybe a day ago, and I noticed that when using the hands free option that my headphones dont lag and stutter but just has very low quality, while stereo has quality but lags and stutters....