Windows 10: How can i disable QR code login so no one can login from my computer to mobile

Discus and support How can i disable QR code login so no one can login from my computer to mobile in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can i disable QR code sign in option in skype?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mahtab Khan, Feb 3, 2023.

1. How can i disable QR code login so no one can login from my computer to mobile

How can i disable QR code sign in option in skype?

:)

Mahtab Khan, Feb 3, 2023
  2. BraveSoul Win User

how to disable login screen in windows 7

how to disable the sometimes annoying login screen
    read below

BraveSoul, Feb 3, 2023
  3. martik777 Win User
    Unable to login to Paypal phone broken

I use an authenticator app on my phone for 2 step verification to login to paypal but my phone is broken so I can no longer get the code. I've tried using the microsoft authenticator app on another device but it's looking for a QR code to scan which I can't access since I can't login to paypal

Paypal tells me they is no way they can turn off the 2 step verification whjich means I cannot ever access my account.

There must be a way around this?

martik777, Feb 3, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

How can i disable QR code login so no one can login from my computer to mobile

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

How can i disable QR code login so no one can login from my computer to mobile

1. How can i disable QR code login so no one can login from my computer to mobile - Similar Threads - disable code login

2. How can i disable QR code login so no one can login from my computer to mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i disable QR code login so no one can login from my computer to mobile: How can i disable QR code sign in option in skype? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-qr-code-login-so-no-one-can/d503309b-9493-48e8-838b-c2c381b81b37
  3. How can i disable QR code login so no one can login from my computer to mobile

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i disable QR code login so no one can login from my computer to mobile: How can i disable QR code sign in option in skype? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-qr-code-login-so-no-one-can/d503309b-9493-48e8-838b-c2c381b81b37
  4. How do I update my computer login password so that so that my computer login and email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update my computer login password so that so that my computer login and email...: I changed my Microsoft office email password, but my windows 10 computer sign-in is still the old password- how do I update the computer login password so that they are both the same for both the Microsoft office email account and windows 10 computer login? I keep getting...
  5. How do I update my computer login password so that so that my computer login and email...

How do I update my computer login password so that so that my computer login and email...: I changed my Microsoft office email password, but my windows 10 computer sign-in is still the old password- how do I update the computer login password so that they are both the same for both the Microsoft office email account and windows 10 computer login? I keep getting...
  6. How do I update my computer login password so that so that my computer login and email...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I can login to browser but not computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can login to browser but not computer: Greetings!I recently changed my password and I can confirm it works as I have logged into both Edge and Chrome and made full use of different Windows apps. However, I recently got a new computer but when I go to" Settings" and "Your Info" and try to sign in to my Microsoft...
  8. I can login to browser but not computer

I can login to browser but not computer: Greetings!I recently changed my password and I can confirm it works as I have logged into both Edge and Chrome and made full use of different Windows apps. However, I recently got a new computer but when I go to" Settings" and "Your Info" and try to sign in to my Microsoft...
  9. How can I disable the login PIN?

How can I disable the login PIN?: I bought a laptop for my special needs son and don't want any kind of login username/password or PIN. Right now, there's a pin. I want to disable it. When I followed the instructions for doing so, the 'remove' button for removing the PIN was greyed out....
  10. How can I disable the login PIN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable the login PIN?: I bought a laptop for my special needs son and don't want any kind of login username/password or PIN. Right now, there's a pin. I want to disable it. When I followed the instructions for doing so, the 'remove' button for removing the PIN was greyed out....