Windows 10: How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for

Discus and support How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I accidently deleted the file for said account in the Users folder and by the time I realized I was unable to undo it. I then tried deleting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oliver Fitchett, Feb 27, 2023.

1. How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for

I accidently deleted the file for said account in the Users folder and by the time I realized I was unable to undo it. I then tried deleting the account in the settings but it wasn't in there as a user. I even tried using control panel but even that was missing the options required.how can I delete this account?This account was also one created through command prompt as an admin somehow but I cant remember.

:)

Oliver Fitchett, Feb 27, 2023

2. GAH! accidently deleted a user account

its gone. not there at all.

i was deleting another old account that was no longer being used and somehow both got deleted.

i did it from the users and groups management panel in computer management.

Fitseries3, Feb 27, 2023
  3. Munki Win User
    GAH! accidently deleted a user account

Ouch. Time to break out the recovery proggys. Good Luck man.

Munki, Feb 27, 2023
  4. Munki Win User

How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for

GAH! accidently deleted a user account

This is what I was thinking. Depending on how you deleted the account this pathway should still be accessible. Got Desktop, Favorites, Documents,.....

Munki, Feb 27, 2023
Thema:

How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for

1. How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for - Similar Threads - delete account already

2. I accidently deleted Windows 10 Cleanup file. How can I restore it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidently deleted Windows 10 Cleanup file. How can I restore it?: I accidently deleted Windows 10 Cleanup file. How can I restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-deleted-windows-10-cleanup-file-how/fc85fea5-575c-438b-b919-3fff50e46a35
  3. I accidently deleted Windows 10 Cleanup file. How can I restore it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently deleted Windows 10 Cleanup file. How can I restore it?: I accidently deleted Windows 10 Cleanup file. How can I restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-deleted-windows-10-cleanup-file-how/fc85fea5-575c-438b-b919-3fff50e46a35
  4. I accidently deleted Windows 10 Cleanup file. How can I restore it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I delete files from an old administrator account that I have already deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete files from an old administrator account that I have already deleted.: I set up a brand computer for a member of staff who has left. She was only here for a day. I am on Windows 11. I deleted her administrator account but ticked the box to keep the data and the files related to that account for now. Now I realise that was stupid as she was only...
  6. How do I delete files from an old administrator account that I have already deleted.

How do I delete files from an old administrator account that I have already deleted.: I set up a brand computer for a member of staff who has left. She was only here for a day. I am on Windows 11. I deleted her administrator account but ticked the box to keep the data and the files related to that account for now. Now I realise that was stupid as she was only...
  7. How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for

How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for: I accidently deleted the file for said account in the Users folder and by the time I realized I was unable to undo it. I then tried deleting the account in the settings but it wasn't in there as a user. I even tried using control panel but even that was missing the options...
  8. How to I unallocated a disk I deleted on accident.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I unallocated a disk I deleted on accident.: I was going through and deleted a volume or something on my SSD. Now it says unallocated. When I right click it the only options it gives me is Covert to Dynamic dis, Convert to MDR Disk, properties and help....
  9. How to I unallocated a disk I deleted on accident.

How to I unallocated a disk I deleted on accident.: I was going through and deleted a volume or something on my SSD. Now it says unallocated. When I right click it the only options it gives me is Covert to Dynamic dis, Convert to MDR Disk, properties and help....
  10. How can I fix already deleted virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I fix already deleted virus.: Hi, I got a virus about a week ago but I deleted in the recycling bin before windows security warned me that there is a virus. It still tells me that I have a virus. So can someone please help me get rid of this virus that I don't have anymore but it still says I have it? It...