Windows 10: How can I change the taskbar position from the bottom to the top in Windows 11S?

Discus and support How can I change the taskbar position from the bottom to the top in Windows 11S? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I change the taskbar position from the bottom to the top on my Microsoft Surface Go3 with Windows 11S? I'm facing touch issues when using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wael HB, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Wael HB Win User

How can I change the taskbar position from the bottom to the top in Windows 11S?

How can I change the taskbar position from the bottom to the top on my Microsoft Surface Go3 with Windows 11S? I'm facing touch issues when using the Microsoft Pen, and I believe relocating the toolbar would be more convenient for me.

:)

Wael HB, Jan 4, 2024

2. How to change the position of the taskbar using the settings option in windows 11?

How to change the position of the taskbar using the settings option in windows 11? I cannot see any option to change so please add some option which will change the taskbar position anywhere i want it to be.

SohiniGhosh3, Jan 4, 2024
  3. How to change toast notifications position?

NOT TASKBAR. In this thread:

Redirecting

Microsoft engineer suggest to change taskbar position, while question was clearly NOT about it.

I like it at the bottom as it is, i just want to move toast notification position to the top right, as it was in win 8.1

I allready tried this:

Regedit edit:

HEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer DWORD32 DisplayToastAtBottom 0

No success.

PCMR_Shutnik, Jan 4, 2024
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

How can I change the taskbar position from the bottom to the top in Windows 11S?

Taskbar on top layer (not position) in full screen mode

Hello,

Looks like you are having issue with your taskbar.

We recommend that you unpin all items from your taskbar and see if the issue persists.

Refer to the steps below to unpin apss from the taskbar:

How can I change the taskbar position from the bottom to the top in Windows 11S? 2568d4cb-eebf-4eaf-9f7d-494e6fd40266.png

• Right-click on the icon you want to unpin.
    • Select Unpin from taskbar.
    • Repeat process until all apps are removed.

If the suggestion above doesn't work, feel free to post back so we can further troubleshoot.

Ferdz Amp, Jan 4, 2024
Thema:

1. How can I change the taskbar position from the bottom to the top in Windows 11S? - Similar Threads - change taskbar position

2. How can I change the position of the "click zone" to be in the center, instead of the top-left?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the position of the "click zone" to be in the center, instead of the top-left?: I want to take a custom cursor, and adjust the settings so that, instead of clicking at the top-left corner of the image, it clicks at the center of the image. I've already tried adjusting where the center of the cursor is on the image, but it gets cut off. I've been stuck on...
  3. How can I change the position of the "click zone" to be in the center, instead of the top-left?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the position of the "click zone" to be in the center, instead of the top-left?: I want to take a custom cursor, and adjust the settings so that, instead of clicking at the top-left corner of the image, it clicks at the center of the image. I've already tried adjusting where the center of the cursor is on the image, but it gets cut off. I've been stuck on...
  4. How can I change the taskbar position from the bottom to the top in Windows 11S?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the taskbar position from the bottom to the top in Windows 11S?: How can I change the taskbar position from the bottom to the top on my Microsoft Surface Go3 with Windows 11S? I'm facing touch issues when using the Microsoft Pen, and I believe relocating the toolbar would be more convenient for me....
  5. Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons: The icons are located at the bottom of the taskbar. How to center the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-bottom-and-center-taskbar-icons/e518f69b-1fd9-4130-b663-4097df5dff91
  6. Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons: The icons are located at the bottom of the taskbar. How to center the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-bottom-and-center-taskbar-icons/e518f69b-1fd9-4130-b663-4097df5dff91
  7. How can I quickly position windows one on top and the other on the bottom of the screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I quickly position windows one on top and the other on the bottom of the screen?: Is there a quick way to do this:Windows easily offers a way to have two Windows next to each other, as in the image below, BUT I do not need that. I need it to be able to read from one document and the other easily, without having to move from one window and slide the...
  8. How to Change the PowerShell Progress bar from Top to Bottom

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Change the PowerShell Progress bar from Top to Bottom: Hi Experts, I am using PowerShell to execute OS installation for PC in WinPE. while performing the OS installation the Windows PowerShell Progress bar shows at the top of the screen as given below. is possible to display the progress bar to the bottom of the screen instead of...
  9. Taskbar switches from top to bottom?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar switches from top to bottom?: Windows 10 home 1909 fully up to date. I often find that the taskbar switches from the top of my dual monitor display (desktop PC) to the bottom on both displays even though I have the taskbars locked and setup correctly in settings. Anyone else having this problem? And is...
  10. How to change position to the highlight active window in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change position to the highlight active window in the taskbar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dwrstudio [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ej1c51/how_to_change_position_to_the_highlight_active/