Windows 10: how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?

Discus and support how can I add work email to microsoft mail app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had an old computer and I added my work email in the mail app. Pretty easy process, simply selected office 365, input my email and got redirected to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alexi Flores, Jun 14, 2023.

1. how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?

I had an old computer and I added my work email in the mail app. Pretty easy process, simply selected office 365, input my email and got redirected to my work portal and logged in to that, easy. On my new computer I follow the same process, but it then takes me to wher I have to input domain? Not sure what I'm doing differently. Please help.

:)

Alexi Flores, Jun 14, 2023
Thema:

how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?

1. how can I add work email to microsoft mail app? - Similar Threads - add email microsoft

2. how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?: I had an old computer and I added my work email in the mail app. Pretty easy process, simply selected office 365, input my email and got redirected to my work portal and logged in to that, easy. On my new computer I follow the same process, but it then takes me to wher I have...
  3. how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I add work email to microsoft mail app?: I had an old computer and I added my work email in the mail app. Pretty easy process, simply selected office 365, input my email and got redirected to my work portal and logged in to that, easy. On my new computer I follow the same process, but it then takes me to wher I have...
  4. Windows Mail app will not add work email account IMAP.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail app will not add work email account IMAP.: When I enter in the details for my work email on my Surface Laptop 2, it is stuck on "Finding your settings" or "creating account" indefinitely. I have tried doing this through Settings, or through the Mail app, and I encounter the same problem each time. Everything is...
  5. Windows Mail app will not add work email account IMAP.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail app will not add work email account IMAP.: When I enter in the details for my work email on my Surface Laptop 2, it is stuck on "Finding your settings" or "creating account" indefinitely. I have tried doing this through Settings, or through the Mail app, and I encounter the same problem each time. Everything is...
  6. I can't add Email account to Mail app.

I can't add Email account to Mail app.: I can't add my Email account to Mail app. Error code: 0x80070490 as the picture below.I've tried 2 times reset window, but nothing changed.I install "Kaspersky Anti-Virus", scan and the result is safe. I found out that if I turn it on , there will be a dialogue as below. If I...
  7. How to add TalkTalk email to Mail app

How to add TalkTalk email to Mail app: Hi, I’m trying to add a talktalk email to the Mail app not Outlook on a new laptop for a family member and it’s giving me this message every time I try to sync the emails: “We couldnt access this account :talktalk.You might need to update your password or give the account...
  8. How to add an email address and name to Microsoft People app from Microsoft mail app

How to add an email address and name to Microsoft People app from Microsoft mail app: Hi guys, When I receive an email in the Microsoft email app, how do I add that email address and name to the Microsoft People app from the Microsoft email app. Kind regards jkeXZ...
  9. How can I add a workplace account to the Mail App

How can I add a workplace account to the Mail App: When I try to add a workplace (Office 365) account to the Mail or Calendar app on my W10 Pro Desktop it either doesn't recognise my credentials or doesn't sync any information. I have successfully added it as a workplace account in Settings>Accounts and it works fine in...
  10. How to add two AOL email accounts to microsoft Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add two AOL email accounts to microsoft Mail: I have been trying to add two AOL email accounts wo Windows Mail. First was accepted but, second was not and I keep getting site notice to update account which I do to no avail....