Windows 10: How can I add email addresses to Authenticator?

Discus and support How can I add email addresses to Authenticator? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every now and then when I am accessing a site it says it has sent a message to my copy of Authenticator. Unfortunately, the email address is not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Saberman_007_, Sep 24, 2024 at 7:57 PM.

1. How can I add email addresses to Authenticator?

Every now and then when I am accessing a site it says it has sent a message to my copy of Authenticator. Unfortunately, the email address is not the one in Authenticator. How do I add another one?

:)

Saberman_007_, Sep 24, 2024 at 7:57 PM

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

3. How to delete suggested email addresses in Windows 10 APP 2023

There are tons of suggested email addresses that show up in a drop down menu when I am starting to type an email address into the "To:" field, when composing a new email, in Windows 10 app. They are not listed on my contacts. How can I delete these so that only the ones I use often show up? Redirecting.
    This thread is obsolete, and the steps DO NOT apply.

When following step 1) you begin typing the email address to have the suggested emails pop up - and you cannot right click, select, open contact properties at all.

When following step 2) This step is entirely ignorant of the fact that these "suggested" emails that pop up - are NOT in the contacts list.

Can someone please explain how to remove this woefully annoying "Suggested" contact, with a current method, please?

Matty_annoyed_user, Sep 24, 2024 at 8:25 PM
  4. How can I add email addresses to Authenticator?

Is Windows <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Authentic?

My simplified rule to distinguish if emails are authentic Microsoft or fake scams:

• Fake: Microsoft offering free gifts and/or free downloads!
    • Authentic: Microsoft billing to be paid immediately before due date!
    hahahaaaaa

Thema:

How can I add email addresses to Authenticator?

1. How can I add email addresses to Authenticator? - Similar Threads - add email addresses

2. How can I add email addresses to Authenticator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add email addresses to Authenticator?: Every now and then when I am accessing a site it says it has sent a message to my copy of Authenticator. Unfortunately, the email address is not the one in Authenticator. How do I add another one?...
  3. How can I add email addresses to Authenticator?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I add email addresses to Authenticator?: Every now and then when I am accessing a site it says it has sent a message to my copy of Authenticator. Unfortunately, the email address is not the one in Authenticator. How do I add another one?...
  4. How can I add the new email address and make it the email address for the entire account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add the new email address and make it the email address for the entire account?: When I try to change my email address, there is no update email address button, so I try adding new email so that once added I can make it the primary. But when I add the email address adding aliases it says unable to add because it is part of my security information, but...
  5. How can I add the new email address and make it the email address for the entire account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I add the new email address and make it the email address for the entire account?: When I try to change my email address, there is no update email address button, so I try adding new email so that once added I can make it the primary. But when I add the email address adding aliases it says unable to add because it is part of my security information, but...
  6. How can I add the new email address and make it the email address for the entire account?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to add alias email address when account email address is no longer accessible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add alias email address when account email address is no longer accessible?: I am trying to access my daughter’s Microsoft account Minecraft related issue to add an alias email address as the email address associated with the Microsoft account is no longer accessible.I can access the Microsoft account ok, but the problem occurs when trying to add the...
  8. How to add alias email address when account email address is no longer accessible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add alias email address when account email address is no longer accessible?: I am trying to access my daughter’s Microsoft account Minecraft related issue to add an alias email address as the email address associated with the Microsoft account is no longer accessible.I can access the Microsoft account ok, but the problem occurs when trying to add the...
  9. How to add alias email address when account email address is no longer accessible?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Add hyperlink to email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add hyperlink to email address: Need to add hyperlink to email address RMC doesn't work on WordPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-hyperlink-to-email-address/72d46eb2-c38e-49c3-8ab6-0c1cde406099