Windows 10: Hiii !! My One plus nords 2R Tws is'nt showing up on the new devices tab. please help, all...

Discus and support Hiii !! My One plus nords 2R Tws is'nt showing up on the new devices tab. please help, all... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the problem still persists... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sarthak Shukla, Sep 5, 2024.

1. Hiii !! My One plus nords 2R Tws is'nt showing up on the new devices tab. please help, all...

the problem still persists

:)

Sarthak Shukla, Sep 5, 2024
  2. jaywhy13 Win User
    jaywhy13, Sep 5, 2024
  3. Phone link, App tab doesn't show in Oneplus Nord CE 3 lite?

I'm using Oneplus Nord CE 3 lite and when I link my phone with laptop through Phone link app in that app, App tab won't show I've tried everything why it is not showing??

Samar Singh2, Sep 5, 2024
  4. Hiii !! My One plus nords 2R Tws is'nt showing up on the new devices tab. please help, all...

New Printer Not Showing in Devices & Printers (But Does Show in Device Manager)

Now I have no printers and Devices and Printers at all, not even a banner (but it still shows in Device Manager).

I have uninstalled all the new Brother printer driver & utilities programs (again) and rebooted (again). I also turned off MS XPS print services from Programs and Features, just in case. In Device Manager, I clicked ‘Show hidden devices’ and found
    three instances of the old printer plus the old Prolific Parallel – USB adapter cable (now returned & refunded). All these were ghosted out but I uninstalled all of them anyway.

I checked ‘spooling’ in ‘Services’ and this is set to ‘Automatic’ (and is ‘Running’).

These posts did not help:

1)

Redirecting

Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to update the drivers for printer in Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button and select
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Print queues, right click on the drivers and click on
      Update driver software.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter
    Step 3: I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel, select
      Category and then select Large or Small icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Printer and follow on-screen instructions.

2)

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

= ‘Fix printer problems’ on MS Support

I do not understand why I’m having so many problems but am desperate for help – please!

Chris

ChrisOfTheOT, Sep 5, 2024
Thema:

Hiii !! My One plus nords 2R Tws is'nt showing up on the new devices tab. please help, all...

1. Hiii !! My One plus nords 2R Tws is'nt showing up on the new devices tab. please help, all... - Similar Threads - Hiii plus nords

2. Hiii !! My One plus nords 2R Tws is'nt showing up on the new devices tab. please help, all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hiii !! My One plus nords 2R Tws is'nt showing up on the new devices tab. please help, all...: the problem still persists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiii-my-one-plus-nords-2r-tws-isnt-showing-up-on/ba32fc26-dca9-4a4e-822c-a2cbb1b5c833
  3. tpm shows up in device manager, but not in tpm.msc, please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    tpm shows up in device manager, but not in tpm.msc, please help: so my tpm is showing in device manager and its saying its working properly, had to reinstall the device because it didnt work properly before but its not even showing in tpm.msc, does anyone have an idea why that happens?...
  4. backup plus for mac on a hp all in one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backup plus for mac on a hp all in one: we have a new backup plus for mac never been used. we want to use it on a hp all in one using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-plus-for-mac-on-a-hp-all-in-one/75cc078a-ff60-4e0b-a8ea-a77cd343df08
  5. One tab shows "not responding", then all tabs are uninteractive. Causes my whole PC to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One tab shows "not responding", then all tabs are uninteractive. Causes my whole PC to...: Help is greatly appreciated, I've been logging in and out of my meeting every few minutes submitted by /u/mp2900 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kafgd4/one_tab_shows_not_responding_then_all_tabs_are/
  6. My internet is showing up on all devices but 1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet is showing up on all devices but 1: Hello i have had a lot of internet difficulties with my device. i have just bought an internet extender and it shows up on all devices exept my desktop and I mainly bought the range extender for the desktop and ethernet cables are not an option because my range extender can...
  7. My Bluetooth earbuds won´t show up in the ´connect new devices´ tab.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth earbuds won´t show up in the ´connect new devices´ tab.: Yesterday I received my new and first pair of Bluetooth earbuds iFrogz Sound Hub XD2. They immediately connected to my Iphone 6, but my Lenovo IdeaPad S340 can't find them. I feel like I have already tried everything, from changing things from manual to automatic in...
  8. My Bleutooth earbuds won´t show up in the ´connect new devices´ tab.

My Bleutooth earbuds won´t show up in the ´connect new devices´ tab.: Yesterday I received my new and first pair of Bluetooth earbuds iFrogz Sounf Hub XD2. They immediately connected to my Iphone 6, but my Lenovo IdeaPad S340 can't find them. I feel like I have already tried everything, from changing things from manual to automatic in...
  9. HELP! USB DEVICES NOT SHOWING UP!

HELP! USB DEVICES NOT SHOWING UP!: I Installed a couple of programs NI Mate and Kinect 360 drivers and a Blender plugin for Ni Mate, after a minute I realized that My mouse was dead and My Hard drive had disappeared from windows explorer, I immediately uninstalled the programs, although they were from pretty...
  10. Wifi options not showing up??? Help please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi options not showing up??? Help please.: So my pc automatically updated Windows yesterday and when I started up my PC today, it wasnt connected to any wifi networks. There are zero wifi networks showing up, and I dont see the option to enable wifi at all on the network settings. Did the update fuck up my connections...