Windows 10: hi, trying to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to...

Discus and support hi, trying to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; trying to to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to 60% and then says no changes made,tried a few times.HELP please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fred Hayward1, Oct 14, 2024 at 4:12 PM.

1. hi, trying to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to...

trying to to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to 60% and then says no changes made,tried a few times.HELP please

:)

Fred Hayward1, Oct 14, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  2. yourdavid Win User

LENOVA LAPTOP BLACK SCREEN

hen i bootup my lenova laptop the screen is black please help,

3. xBruce88x Win User
    Contest! Win Hard Reset!

Bump

No one wants Hard Reset? I'm open to other suggestions for contest ideas.

maybe i got this in the wrong section... could a mod move it to the FS/FT/WTB/Giveaway section?

4. Alden Rey Win User

hi, trying to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to...

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Thema:

hi, trying to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to...

1. hi, trying to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to... - Similar Threads - trying delete hard

2. hi, trying to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi, trying to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to...: trying to to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to 60% and then says no changes made,tried a few times.HELP please...
  3. hi, trying to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hi, trying to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to...: trying to to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to 60% and then says no changes made,tried a few times.HELP please...
  4. Trying to delete a folder on an external hard drive. I get message: You'll need to provide...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to delete a folder on an external hard drive. I get message: You'll need to provide...: I am trying to delete a folder from an external hard drive. The folder is screwing up my back up service. When I try to delete the folder I get the message: You'll need to provide administrator permission to delete the folder. I have tried everything I know and I am showing I...
  5. Trying to delete a folder on an external hard drive. I get message: You'll need to provide...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to delete a folder on an external hard drive. I get message: You'll need to provide...: I am trying to delete a folder from an external hard drive. The folder is screwing up my back up service. When I try to delete the folder I get the message: You'll need to provide administrator permission to delete the folder. I have tried everything I know and I am showing I...
  6. i get the blue screen on my lenova laptop on power down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i get the blue screen on my lenova laptop on power down: i get the blue screen when i power off my lenova laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-the-blue-screen-on-my-lenova-laptop-on-power/366048b6-640f-4e8d-8443-94ca9a17f6df
  7. Getting Win 10 on a empty hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting Win 10 on a empty hard drive: I have bought a few older desktops and i am refurbishing them to sell. They did not come with hard drives so no windows is installed. Is there a disk or drive i can buy that has mutiple (around 15) activated licenses of Win 10 home that i can plug in to the pc to install...
  8. Can't get into my remote hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't get into my remote hard drive: I wanted to transfer some files from one computer to another . I copied the files to my remote USB drive but when I try to transfer them to my other computer Windows won't let me open my USB drive. "drive is unaccessible" "need admin rights" " you don't have permission" . and...
  9. getting my lenova laptop to connect to my zyxel router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    getting my lenova laptop to connect to my zyxel router: hi has anybody got any idea how to connect my lenova to my zyxel router. am looking for the security key so I can connect but cannot access it. can anybody help. its my first laptop that I bought this Christmas. thank you....
  10. Hard drive gets locked.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive gets locked.: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" This is the message I got when windows 10 stopped working.. From that it said my computer has an unrepairable problem we will collect the information and restart it for you. It never did restart, so I tried with the...