Windows 10: Hi, today my system rebut with blue screen can someone assist me ? I liked the minidump file

Discus and support Hi, today my system rebut with blue screen can someone assist me ? I liked the minidump file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 13-Jul-24 8:46:55 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LorenzoCamassa, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Hi, today my system rebut with blue screen can someone assist me ? I liked the minidump file

Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 13-Jul-24 8:46:55 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Snxpps Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc000001d, 0xfffff8063aee2d64, 0xffffd48687703cf0, 0xfffff8063473e4e0. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\071324-14828-01.dmp. Report Id: 4ec44003-f0c7-4db0-b8ab-ca7f8534c390. Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> 10

:)

LorenzoCamassa, Jul 13, 2024

2. Windows 10 update today 16 Feb 2018 has disabled my PC

Hi David,

Corrupted or damaged system files is one of the reasons why blue screen issue occurs. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• What is the exact error message you've received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, We suggest checking this article and follow the troubleshooting
    steps suggested as an initial troubleshooting step on resolving the blue screen issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 13, 2024
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 13, 2024
  4. Hi, today my system rebut with blue screen can someone assist me ? I liked the minidump file

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 13, 2024
Thema:

Hi, today my system rebut with blue screen can someone assist me ? I liked the minidump file

1. Hi, today my system rebut with blue screen can someone assist me ? I liked the minidump file - Similar Threads - today system rebut

2. Hi, today my system rebut with blue screen can someone assist me ? I liked the minidump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, today my system rebut with blue screen can someone assist me ? I liked the minidump file: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 13-Jul-24 8:46:55 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Snxpps Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e...
  3. Can someone read my minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone read my minidump file?: Hello,I use Windows 10 and I have got blue screen. Is there someone who can read the minidump file and tell me the exact reason why this happened?And also what is the preffered way to share the file?Thank you in advance!Best regards,Kristiyan Nachov...
  4. Can someone read my minidump file?

Can someone read my minidump file?: Hello,I use Windows 10 and I have got blue screen. Is there someone who can read the minidump file and tell me the exact reason why this happened?And also what is the preffered way to share the file?Thank you in advance!Best regards,Kristiyan Nachov...
  5. Can someone read my minidump file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?: Blue screens while using Windows 10, bugcheck shows 0x0000001a - I think this is memory related?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsugpTLhGx4lhbFTgMqM3n5KVNoavA?e=vNpsRd...
  7. Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?

Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?: Blue screens while using Windows 10, bugcheck shows 0x0000001a - I think this is memory related?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsugpTLhGx4lhbFTgMqM3n5KVNoavA?e=vNpsRd...
  8. Can someone help decipher my Blue Screen minidump?

9. Can someone help me understand this Minidump files

Can someone help me understand this Minidump files: Hi,Need some help with understanding this memory issue is it a hardware or specific driver issue or is it something else?26: kd> !analyze -v**************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ****************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a# Any other values for parameter 1...
  10. Can someone help me understand this Minidump file

Can someone help me understand this Minidump file: Hi,Need some help with understanding this memory issue is it a hardware or specific driver issue or is it something else?26: kd> !analyze -v**************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ****************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a# Any other values for parameter 1...