Windows 10: Hi, suddenly I cannot access Assignments, Grades, Reflect, Insights on Ms Teams APP

Discus and support Hi, suddenly I cannot access Assignments, Grades, Reflect, Insights on Ms Teams APP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, suddenly I cannot access Assignments, Grades, Reflect, Insights on Ms Teams APP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KashS1v, May 21, 2024.

1. KashS1v Win User

Hi, suddenly I cannot access Assignments, Grades, Reflect, Insights on Ms Teams APP

Hi, suddenly I cannot access Assignments, Grades, Reflect, Insights on Ms Teams APP

:)

KashS1v, May 21, 2024

2. MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

Hello Tarun Aggarwal1,

To set up a kiosk with Windows 10 and MS Teams as a kiosk application with a generic account, you can use the Assigned Access feature in Windows 10. This feature allows you to set up a single application that the user can access on the kiosk machine, and you can configure the user to be automatically signed in to MS Teams using a generic account.

To enable Assigned Access:

1. Create a new local user account on the Windows 10 machine that you want to use as the kiosk.
    2. Install MS Teams on the machine and log in to the generic account that you want to use as the kiosk account.
    3. Open the Settings app on the machine and go to Accounts > Family & other users.
    4. Click on the "Set up assigned access" button under the "Set up a kiosk" section.
    5. Select the user account you created in step 1 and then select MS Teams as the app that you want to use as the kiosk app.
    6. Click on the "Choose apps" button to select which MS Teams features you want to allow the user to access, such as chat or calling.
    7. Click on the "Set up" button to complete the assigned access setup.

After completing the assigned access setup, users will only be able to access MS Teams on the kiosk machine, and they will be automatically signed in to the generic account that you set up. Users will not be able to sign out of MS Teams or access any other applications on the machine.

Note: Assigned Access is available only on Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, and Education editions. If you're using Windows 10 Home edition, you can still use MS Teams as a kiosk app, but you'll need to use a third-party kiosk software to restrict user access to other applications.

I hope this can help.

Regards,

Mr. Trust_A, May 21, 2024
  3. I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?

I have everything set up correctly.
    But when I attempt to set up assigned access, MS Teams does not appear in the list of programs I can use for it.
    How can I fix this?

Luke Craig, May 21, 2024
  4. Hi, suddenly I cannot access Assignments, Grades, Reflect, Insights on Ms Teams APP

Microsoft Teams can not open assignment page suddenly.

Hi Вэньжуй,

I go through the post carefully, based on the description, it seems that you cannot open Assignment from any devices. As for the issue, here are some suggestions:

1. To check if the issue related to your network environment, please connect to another network and check if you can open the assignments normally. If you are using antivirus software, please also turn off them temporarily and check the result.
    2. Check if you can open assignments from Teams for the web at https://teams.microsoft.com
    If you still cannot open assignments, could you please share information below with us?

1. Did you change anything before the issue?
    2. Do you get any error messages?
    3. Do your classmates get the same issue?

Regards,

Clark

Clark Cui MSFT, May 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Hi, suddenly I cannot access Assignments, Grades, Reflect, Insights on Ms Teams APP - Similar Threads - suddenly cannot access

2. Hi, suddenly I cannot access Assignments, Grades, Reflect, Insights on Ms Teams APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, suddenly I cannot access Assignments, Grades, Reflect, Insights on Ms Teams APP: Hi, suddenly I cannot access Assignments, Grades, Reflect, Insights on Ms Teams APP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-suddenly-i-cannot-access-assignments-grades/134062ee-6733-4a47-a7d6-f4618ec542bf
  3. Hi team!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi team!: Hello team! I have been experiencing some issues regarding windows 11 i have install windows 11 last week after sometime most of the features stops working like search in the start menu and i can't activates the windows because if try to access the activation options in the...
  4. Hi team!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi team!: Hello team! I have been experiencing some issues regarding my pc am using tablet pc that support windows however i have install the new os using usb flash drive and unfortunately the speaker, touching screen, mouse and keyboard has stop functioning i also try updating the...
  5. I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?: I have everything set up correctly.But when I attempt to set up assigned access, MS Teams does not appear in the list of programs I can use for it.How can I fix this?...
  6. I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?

I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?: I have everything set up correctly.But when I attempt to set up assigned access, MS Teams does not appear in the list of programs I can use for it.How can I fix this?...
  7. I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Cannot Access Apps & School Assignments Anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Access Apps & School Assignments Anymore: I got a Lenovo laptop for college and purchased it before this fall semester 4 months ago. It worked perfectly but by the 3rd month of the semester, I was getting a '404 error file' whenever I tried opening any school assignments, powerpoints, etc on Blackboard. I also was...
  9. Cannot Access Apps & School Assignments Anymore

Cannot Access Apps & School Assignments Anymore: I got a Lenovo laptop for college and purchased it before this fall semester 4 months ago. It worked perfectly but by the 3rd month of the semester, I was getting a '404 error file' whenever I tried opening any school assignments, powerpoints, etc on Blackboard. I also was...
  10. Cannot Access Apps & School Assignments Anymore

in User Accounts and Family Safety