Windows 10: Hi, my PC keeps freezing up on me a bricking, but I have no clue as of to what is happening...

Discus and support Hi, my PC keeps freezing up on me a bricking, but I have no clue as of to what is happening... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have encountered an extremely annoying issue which is frequent, may someone help? Event Viewer logs 2 via OneDrive: Event ViewersContext before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CallumRobinson3, Sep 25, 2024 at 2:22 PM.

1. Hi, my PC keeps freezing up on me a bricking, but I have no clue as of to what is happening...

Hi, I have encountered an extremely annoying issue which is frequent, may someone help? Event Viewer logs 2 via OneDrive: Event ViewersContext before the video, PC booted up, connected phone to my PC as I use 5g hotspot, then went ahead and launched Rainbow Six Siege, before it fully loaded this had occurred: https://youtube.com/shorts/5K59qlv4yfU?feature=share

:)

CallumRobinson3, Sep 25, 2024 at 2:22 PM

2. pc keeps freezing

Hi Iden,

The issue may occur due to corrupted system file or full of memory storage. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any updates happened?
    • Were there any error messages?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

3. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

4. Rose Cal Win User

Hi, my PC keeps freezing up on me a bricking, but I have no clue as of to what is happening...

Windows 10 keeps freezing on my PC.

Hi,

Corrupted system files may be the possible reason why your computer keeps freezing. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from reinstalling Windows and updating drivers?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to improve your computer performance in Windows 10. You may expand
    Check memory and memory usage
    to find out how much memory you have and how much of it is currently being used. Also, try to scan and restore corrupted system files by expanding
    Check for corrupted Windows system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thema:

Hi, my PC keeps freezing up on me a bricking, but I have no clue as of to what is happening...

1. Hi, my PC keeps freezing up on me a bricking, but I have no clue as of to what is happening... - Similar Threads - keeps freezing bricking

2. Hi, my PC keeps freezing up on me a bricking, but I have no clue as of to what is happening...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my PC keeps freezing up on me a bricking, but I have no clue as of to what is happening...: Hi, I have encountered an extremely annoying issue which is frequent, may someone help? Event Viewer logs 2 via OneDrive: Event ViewersContext before the video, PC booted up, connected phone to my PC as I use 5g hotspot, then went ahead and launched Rainbow Six Siege, before...
  3. Hi, my PC keeps freezing up on me a bricking, but I have no clue as of to what is happening...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi, my PC keeps freezing up on me a bricking, but I have no clue as of to what is happening...: Hi, I have encountered an extremely annoying issue which is frequent, may someone help? Event Viewer logs 2 via OneDrive: Event ViewersContext before the video, PC booted up, connected phone to my PC as I use 5g hotspot, then went ahead and launched Rainbow Six Siege, before...
  4. Whenever i power on my pc this error pops up and i have no clue what it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i power on my pc this error pops up and i have no clue what it is.: This pops up every single time i boot my pc. Could you guys give me a clue to what could be wrong. it says there's a missing application but which application does it mean?...
  5. My pc keeps crashing/blue screening, i have no clue what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing/blue screening, i have no clue what to do: Lately my pc keep crashing/blue screening while either im gaming or just watching yt. When i stress test my CPU and GPU nothing happens. When i look for older solutions online it doesn't fix it but has the same bugcheck.The bugcheck i get in event viewer:The computer has...
  6. My pc keeps crashing/blue screening, i have no clue what to do

My pc keeps crashing/blue screening, i have no clue what to do: Lately my pc keep crashing/blue screening while either im gaming or just watching yt. When i stress test my CPU and GPU nothing happens. When i look for older solutions online it doesn't fix it but has the same bugcheck.The bugcheck i get in event viewer:The computer has...
  7. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  8. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  9. I have no clue whats happening, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no clue whats happening, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZoinksRagey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kps1bb/i_have_no_clue_whats_happening_please_help/
  10. No clue what happened?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No clue what happened?: I have a Windows 10 pc I have never had problems with I was playing wow just now and the screen went all black and the computer kept running. The monitor said no connection found despite being connected to the tower that was still running. Naturally I tried restarting the...