Windows 10: Hi Micosoft

Discus and support Hi Micosoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to add the powerbi plugin to powerpoint, but when I try to connect to my account, it tells me that your account does not exist, while I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mojtaba ardestani, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Hi Micosoft

I want to add the powerbi plugin to powerpoint, but when I try to connect to my account, it tells me that your account does not exist, while I am currently sending you a message with the same account, and I will also send you a picture.

:)

mojtaba ardestani, Jun 7, 2023

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 7, 2023
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Hi Micosoft :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Hi Micosoft

latest micosoft Windows 10 updates

Hi,

After performing the troubleshooting steps given by John Ado and the issue persists, we suggest that it's best to create a new temporary administrator profile and see if you can install the Windows Updates.

This troubleshooting will help us to determine if you're having an issue with your current administrator profile.

To create a new account, please follow the steps below:

• Select the Start Windows logo Start button button, then select
      Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Accounts
      > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.
    • Enter a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next. You're done!

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Hi Micosoft

1. Hi Micosoft - Similar Threads - Micosoft

2. I need to uninstall Micosoft Edge but I can't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to uninstall Micosoft Edge but I can't.: I need to uninstall Microsoft Edge but I can't. I keep getting a message that "all windows must be closed before...". There are NO windows open, much less anything running Edge. I turned off the computer, turned it back on.. still same message. I need to remove this but it's...
  3. I need to uninstall Micosoft Edge but I can't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to uninstall Micosoft Edge but I can't.: I need to uninstall Microsoft Edge but I can't. I keep getting a message that "all windows must be closed before...". There are NO windows open, much less anything running Edge. I turned off the computer, turned it back on.. still same message. I need to remove this but it's...
  4. Reset Micosoft Surface Laptop to factory image

Reset Micosoft Surface Laptop to factory image: I have Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 13" that was upgraded to Windows 11. I want to reset it to Fresh Install like factory reset setting as I am gifting it to my daughter. When I choose the Recovery Option "Reset this PC" I get the error message "Could not find the recovery...
  5. Reset Micosoft Surface Laptop to factory image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Micosoft Surface Laptop to factory image: I have Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 13" that was upgraded to Windows 11. I want to reset it to Fresh Install like factory reset setting as I am gifting it to my daughter. When I choose the Recovery Option "Reset this PC" I get the error message "Could not find the recovery...
  6. Suspicious micosoft school / work host?

Suspicious micosoft school / work host?: So idk how to explain this really, but hopefully i get this across right. So basically, my school uses some kind of "microsoft host" not quite familiar with its term to log in into computers etc. and everything mainly is controlled through this microsoft host. If that makes...
  7. Suspicious micosoft school / work host?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious micosoft school / work host?: So idk how to explain this really, but hopefully i get this across right. So basically, my school uses some kind of "microsoft host" not quite familiar with its term to log in into computers etc. and everything mainly is controlled through this microsoft host. If that makes...
  8. When I try to dowload Bluemail it gets stuck on Retrieving information from the Micosoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to dowload Bluemail it gets stuck on Retrieving information from the Micosoft Store: So, let me open with I totally HATE the new Outlook. I keep a lot of emails and the new outlook just cannot handle it. If have more than a few dozen saved emails, it just won't scroll with any speed. 5 min just to get from August 2023 to October 2023. The New Outlook is...
  9. When I try to dowload Bluemail it gets stuck on Retrieving information from the Micosoft Store

When I try to dowload Bluemail it gets stuck on Retrieving information from the Micosoft Store: So, let me open with I totally HATE the new Outlook. I keep a lot of emails and the new outlook just cannot handle it. If have more than a few dozen saved emails, it just won't scroll with any speed. 5 min just to get from August 2023 to October 2023. The New Outlook is...
  10. When I try to dowload Bluemail it gets stuck on Retrieving information from the Micosoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store