Windows 10: Hi, I've read through the other questions about this 48 digit key but I'm not finding the...

Discus and support Hi, I've read through the other questions about this 48 digit key but I'm not finding the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I, as I'm sure anyone who is computer savvy can tell, am NOT skilled in the way of the PC, however, I'm not a complete idiot either. With that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Heather Holland, Jul 4, 2024 at 9:17 PM.

1. Hi, I've read through the other questions about this 48 digit key but I'm not finding the...

Hello. I, as I'm sure anyone who is computer savvy can tell, am NOT skilled in the way of the PC, however, I'm not a complete idiot either. With that out of the way, I'm truly confused as to why my PC, which I have used a maximum of 15 times with absolutely no issues, has suddenly been locked up with that horrific blue screen that's requesting a 48 digit key or bitlocker will keep all my files hostage. I bought this PC, set it up and used it only for storing photos and other files so my phone didn't get too full. I also used it to print out emails, pics, etc... THAT'S IT, and it was all of may

:)

Heather Holland, Jul 4, 2024 at 9:17 PM
  2. DELL . Win User

I can't find my 48 digit recovery key to unlock my localdisk

I can't find my 48 digit recovery key to unlock my localdisk

3. 48-digit recovery key FOR WD EASY STORE

I dont know the 48-digit recovery key to unlock this drive (key id 302FD4EA)

SHARIF WALUSIMBI, Jul 4, 2024 at 9:23 PM
  4. DM-OK Win User

Hi, I've read through the other questions about this 48 digit key but I'm not finding the...

BitLocker recovery key identification number (32-digit number) but how to retrieve my BitLocker recovery key (48-numeric digits)

Hi, as I can see my BitLocker recovery key identification number (32-digit number) but how could I make use of this ID to get my BitLocker recovery key (48-numeric digits) as I have not do backup earlier on my MS Account.

Any advice if I could recover my key (48-numeric digits) from using the BitLocker ID ?

Thema:

Hi, I've read through the other questions about this 48 digit key but I'm not finding the...

1. Hi, I've read through the other questions about this 48 digit key but I'm not finding the... - Similar Threads - I've read through

2. Hi, I've read through the other questions about this 48 digit key but I'm not finding the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I've read through the other questions about this 48 digit key but I'm not finding the...: Hello. I, as I'm sure anyone who is computer savvy can tell, am NOT skilled in the way of the PC, however, I'm not a complete idiot either. With that out of the way, I'm truly confused as to why my PC, which I have used a maximum of 15 times with absolutely no issues, has...
  3. BitLocker 48-digit Recovery Key- Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker 48-digit Recovery Key- Account?: I have many Microsoft accounts, and so I do not remember which account my locked driver D is associated with currently, I'm on an unlocked C driver. If I provide the Bitlocker Key ID for the driver, can you please inform me the Microsoft account email that I can log into to...
  4. BitLocker 48-digit Recovery Key- Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker 48-digit Recovery Key- Account?: I have many Microsoft accounts, and so I do not remember which account my locked driver D is associated with currently, I'm on an unlocked C driver. If I provide the Bitlocker Key ID for the driver, can you please inform me the Microsoft account email that I can log into to...
  5. BitLocker 48-digit Recovery Key- Account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. bitlocker recovery key 48 digit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bitlocker recovery key 48 digit: Hello,My company have the bitlocker, and recently I plug in my external hard drive, and it got locked. and I do not know how to get the 48 digit recovery key. I only have identification key that gives me when I try to open external hard drive.Please tell me what can I do,...
  7. Question about digital license

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about digital license: Hello, so recently I decided to upgrade a 4 year old pre-built PC my brother gave me last year. I plan on changing almost every part on the PC(including the motherboard.) I was able to link my Microsoft account to the digital license. My concern is, since it was a pre-built,...
  8. A question about digital licenses

A question about digital licenses: Hey, If I activate Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with a digital license linked to account, why am I able to retain Windows 10 Pro if I reset the laptop and use the generic windows key for pro? Is Windows Pro baked in to the motherboard? Thanks submitted by /u/brybery21...
  9. Question about digital licences

Question about digital licences: I was wondering how digital licences work in this scenario: PC1 has W10 activated with microsoft account (digital licence tied to account) with harware info from PC1 on the server. First question: Can I remove the microsoft account used to activate Windows? If so, what...
  10. Cannot find the bitlocker 48 digits code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot find the bitlocker 48 digits code: Do not have the 48 digits to unblock my computer due to Biltlocker. Do not have the code printed out, cannot get it through my microsoft account. Maybe a third person set it up but dont now who could be, as an auditor I visit many companies and sometimes they configure my...