Windows 10: Hi... I've forgotten my password to log into my PC

Discus and support Hi... I've forgotten my password to log into my PC in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi... I unfortunatley forgotten the password to log into my windows 10 PC... Can you help please?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jim meaney, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Hi... I've forgotten my password to log into my PC

Hi... I unfortunatley forgotten the password to log into my windows 10 PC... Can you help please?

:)

jim meaney, Feb 28, 2023

2. Forgotten password

Hi,

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Redirecting

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Feb 28, 2023
  3. Jacee Win User
    FORGOTTEN PASSWORD To gain access to Laptop

This is an old thread, but you could try the steps done here: Forgotten Password!!

Jacee, Feb 28, 2023
  4. Hi... I've forgotten my password to log into my PC

trying to recover forgotten pc admin password

It doesn't work the way you want to do it.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Redirecting

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Feb 28, 2023
Thema:

Hi... I've forgotten my password to log into my PC

1. Hi... I've forgotten my password to log into my PC - Similar Threads - I've forgotten password

2. How can I log in to my Admin account when I've forgotten my password,,I've tried using f8...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I log in to my Admin account when I've forgotten my password,,I've tried using f8...: HP user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-log-in-to-my-admin-account-when-ive/c105bddf-189d-4664-83e7-a189e950d564
  3. How can I log in to my Admin account when I've forgotten my password,,I've tried using f8...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I log in to my Admin account when I've forgotten my password,,I've tried using f8...: HP user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-log-in-to-my-admin-account-when-ive/c105bddf-189d-4664-83e7-a189e950d564
  4. How can I log in to my Admin account when I've forgotten my password,,I've tried using f8...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows 10 local password forgotten. I'm the administrator of my home pc. I've forgotten my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 local password forgotten. I'm the administrator of my home pc. I've forgotten my...: Help. I have a home pc of which I am apparently the administrator. Problem is, I've forgotten my password. ''Forgot password'' tell me to use a recover USB of which I don't have never knew it was an option. No other options come up. I can log into a guest account but cannot...
  6. Windows 10 local password forgotten. I'm the administrator of my home pc. I've forgotten my...

Windows 10 local password forgotten. I'm the administrator of my home pc. I've forgotten my...: Help. I have a home pc of which I am apparently the administrator. Problem is, I've forgotten my password. ''Forgot password'' tell me to use a recover USB of which I don't have never knew it was an option. No other options come up. I can log into a guest account but cannot...
  7. Windows 10 local password forgotten. I'm the administrator of my home pc. I've forgotten my...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Hi... I've forgotten my password to log into my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi... I've forgotten my password to log into my PC: Hi... I unfortunatley forgotten the password to log into my windows 10 PC... Can you help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-ive-forgotten-my-password-to-log-into-my-pc/15b0cab3-4c56-4c3a-985f-31a6dfe357d9
  9. Hi... I've forgotten my password to log into my PC

Hi... I've forgotten my password to log into my PC: Hi... I unfortunatley forgotten the password to log into my windows 10 PC... Can you help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-ive-forgotten-my-password-to-log-into-my-pc/15b0cab3-4c56-4c3a-985f-31a6dfe357d9
  10. i've forgotten my user password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i've forgotten my user password: whatever password I enter is wrong - how to find the one the system thinks I should be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-forgotten-my-user-password/ac0c8219-d2ea-4376-86ab-5bcf789de16e"