Windows 10: Hi. I will like to cancel a pending transaction of $33.29 from my account with Google....

Discus and support Hi. I will like to cancel a pending transaction of $33.29 from my account with Google.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. My name is Devon I will like to cancel a pending transaction of $33.29 from my account with Google LawfullyG.Co/helppay. I don't whats going on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Devonbb50, Oct 11, 2024 at 9:22 AM.

1. Devonbb50 Win User

Hi. I will like to cancel a pending transaction of $33.29 from my account with Google....

Hi. My name is Devon I will like to cancel a pending transaction of $33.29 from my account with Google LawfullyG.Co/helppay. I don't whats going on and why they're trying to take my money. Can you please fix this for me?

:)

2. Need to stop a pending transaction

I have a pending transaction of $74.89 for the yearly Microsoft 365, I switch it to the $6.99 monthly. I need to make sure that the pending $74.89 gets cancelled

3. Bob Sky Win User
    Pending Transaction against old payment option

Dear Mr. Soft

There is a flaw in your system. I had a credit card registered against my account. I made a purchase on my phone which resulted in a 'pending transaction' against this credit card because the card had been cancelled.

I subsequently received an email asking to update payment details...which I did by adding paypal as a payment option...however, there is no way to move or pay the pending transaction using my new payment option. The only option I seem to have is to update
    the existing credit card...but that's not possible because all you allow me to do is change the expiry date and I actually have a completely different card number.

So you keep sending me reminder emails but I have no way of ever paying this pending transaction!!

WTF am I supposed to do??????

4. dalchina Win User

Hi. I will like to cancel a pending transaction of $33.29 from my account with Google....

Thema:

1. Hi. I will like to cancel a pending transaction of $33.29 from my account with Google.... - Similar Threads - cancel pending transaction

2. Hi. I will like to cancel a pending transaction of $33.29 from my account with Google....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi. I will like to cancel a pending transaction of $33.29 from my account with Google....: Hi. My name is Devon I will like to cancel a pending transaction of $33.29 from my account with Google LawfullyG.Co/helppay. I don't whats going on and why they're trying to take my money. Can you please fix this for me?...
  3. Hi. I will like to cancel a pending transaction of $33.29 from my account with Google....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hi. I will like to cancel a pending transaction of $33.29 from my account with Google....: Hi. My name is Devon I will like to cancel a pending transaction of $33.29 from my account with Google LawfullyG.Co/helppay. I don't whats going on and why they're trying to take my money. Can you please fix this for me?...
  4. Need to stop a pending transaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to stop a pending transaction: I have a pending transaction of $74.89 for the yearly Microsoft 365, I switch it to the $6.99 monthly. I need to make sure that the pending $74.89 gets cancelled...
  5. Need to stop a pending transaction

Need to stop a pending transaction: I have a pending transaction of $74.89 for the yearly Microsoft 365, I switch it to the $6.99 monthly. I need to make sure that the pending $74.89 gets cancelled...
  6. I was charged for a Pro 7+ that I did not order. I will like to cancel that transaction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was charged for a Pro 7+ that I did not order. I will like to cancel that transaction: I have canceled Microsoft from my PayPal for months now but today I got a transaction billing for 1500 CAD and will like to cancel it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-charged-for-a-pro-7-that-i-did-not-order-i/2cefb5bc-7936-4170-9339-431f9a6f30fd
  7. I was charged for a Pro 7+ that I did not order. I will like to cancel that transaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was charged for a Pro 7+ that I did not order. I will like to cancel that transaction: I have canceled Microsoft from my PayPal for months now but today I got a transaction billing for 1500 CAD and will like to cancel it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-charged-for-a-pro-7-that-i-did-not-order-i/2cefb5bc-7936-4170-9339-431f9a6f30fd
  8. I was charged for a Pro 7+ that I did not order. I will like to cancel that transaction

9. I would like to dispute a transaction

I would like to dispute a transaction: I have a recurring charge that I need to cancel. I am divorced and not living where the home computer is since 5/1/22. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-dispute-a-transaction/15fcc978-6786-4300-8468-7e513d49bcb9
  10. I would like to dispute a transaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to dispute a transaction: I have a recurring charge that I need to cancel. I am divorced and not living where the home computer is since 5/1/22. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-dispute-a-transaction/15fcc978-6786-4300-8468-7e513d49bcb9