Windows 10: Hi. I was trying to reinstall windows 11 but was unable to do so. After trying and failing...

Discus and support Hi. I was trying to reinstall windows 11 but was unable to do so. After trying and failing... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What do I do to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lol_661, May 31, 2024.

1. lol_661 Win User

Hi. I was trying to reinstall windows 11 but was unable to do so. After trying and failing...

What do I do to fix this?

:)

lol_661, May 31, 2024
  2. Nolbu Win User

Trying to reinstall Windows 7 Home premium from Windows 8 Pro

Hi, I have just installed Windows 8 pro and I don't like it. I tried it for a day but I think it has too many unnecessary functions, which drives me crazy. I tried to re-boot with Windows 7 disc in it, but I am unable to select anything using keyboard and mouse on windows 7 installation step (where i choose language and input). Please help.

Nolbu, May 31, 2024
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, May 31, 2024
  4. Hi. I was trying to reinstall windows 11 but was unable to do so. After trying and failing...

Trying to reinstall windows 11

I'm trying to reinstall windows 11 but it says "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run windows 11. Please close setup and try again." while im already running Windows 11. I'm also have trouble updating Windows 11 with error code 0x800f0922. So I can't update or reinstall Windows 11 unless I do a full reset.

PaytonHopkins, May 31, 2024
Thema:

Hi. I was trying to reinstall windows 11 but was unable to do so. After trying and failing...

1. Hi. I was trying to reinstall windows 11 but was unable to do so. After trying and failing... - Similar Threads - was trying reinstall

2. Hi. I was trying to reinstall windows 11 but was unable to do so. After trying and failing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi. I was trying to reinstall windows 11 but was unable to do so. After trying and failing...: What do I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-was-trying-to-reinstall-windows-11-but-was/836bc020-fe0f-431f-b7b1-de912cf9446e
  3. I have upgraded to windows 11 and tried to do a reinstall of my OS and failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have upgraded to windows 11 and tried to do a reinstall of my OS and failed: I recently upgrades to Windows 11 in the last month or so and I am trying to do a fresh reinstall of my OS and when I tried to boot from the USB to install the OS it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11 even though I am currently running Windows 11....
  4. I have upgraded to windows 11 and tried to do a reinstall of my OS and failed

I have upgraded to windows 11 and tried to do a reinstall of my OS and failed: I recently upgrades to Windows 11 in the last month or so and I am trying to do a fresh reinstall of my OS and when I tried to boot from the USB to install the OS it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11 even though I am currently running Windows 11....
  5. Trying to reinstall windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to reinstall windows 11: I'm trying to reinstall windows 11 but it says "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run windows 11. Please close setup and try again." while im already running Windows 11. I'm also have trouble updating Windows 11 with error code 0x800f0922. So I can't...
  6. Trying to reinstall windows 11

Trying to reinstall windows 11: I'm trying to reinstall windows 11 but it says "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run windows 11. Please close setup and try again." while im already running Windows 11. I'm also have trouble updating Windows 11 with error code 0x800f0922. So I can't...
  7. trying to reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to reinstall windows: I am trying to reinstall windows 10 from my memory stick. When it gets to the choice of whether to keep my files or start fresh the options to keep my files is not available. I do not want to delete all of my files; just refresh windows 10. Any ideas?...
  8. Trying to allocate drives after reinstalling drives. How do I do so without wiping...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to allocate drives after reinstalling drives. How do I do so without wiping...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CarlosSpicyWeiner99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kj3l2o/trying_to_allocate_drives_after_reinstalling/
  9. Trying to install Windows 10 64-bit but unable to do so

Trying to install Windows 10 64-bit but unable to do so: Hello, I've read through various posts but haven't come across one that is exactly what we are dealing with. My son recently built a gaming PC and we are trying to install Windows 10 on his machine. We have the Windows 10 .iso file on a USB drive. When we plug in the drive...
  10. Trying to do updates...failing....

Trying to do updates...failing....: I have Windows 10. I'm getting nowhere trying to have updates installed. Here is what I am seeing (these are two screenshots). The second image comes after I choose "Fix Issues" in the first image. I am presuming that version 1903 is what they are referring to when they tell...